Audition

How Bangtan was made

"What do you mean you're going to leave us? Your brother is already lacking around and yet you want to go and audition for some entertainment company? Why?" Those were the questions that kept on bothering me as i entered BigHit Entertainment. I really didn't mean to leave them like that but i did want to try my best for my future career and also, for my family. It was just so nerve breaking as i leaned against the walls in this empty hallway where no one seemed to pass by. Sigh, earlier i had tried to join SM Entertainment but it just didn't feel right, i've heard that it was some scandal so i rushed out and rejected the offer. Why did i do that? Was i just too nervous or did i not bother to try the great offer?.Whatever..I'm just hoping this might go well.

"Please come forward", as a women offered me inside the room to start the audition. "Kim Seokjin, is that right?" I took a massive gulp, and replied and started to sing. I felt as if the whole world was passing through me and that i was going to go into some new dimensional world. Thank god, the audition was over and i wiped off the sweat rushing down my cheeks. "Thank you for this wonderful singing. We will be looking forward for you in the future!" I calmly thanked them for having me here and rushed out the doors to that cold hallway. Phew, I'm glad that's over, i should really stick up my game and try harder next time. From the corner of my eye, i spot this short black haired guy leaning on the same spot i was. He had his earphones in while bobbing his head. I didn't know what to say, his music was so loud it was coming right out off his earphones, could he be doing that audition too? I glared at him and scanned his body several times, surely he isn't right? And so, i took my first move. "Hello my name is-" my sentence was cut off when he directly looked straight into my eyes. "Why did you keep on looking at me for?" his deep croaky voice spoke. Pushing back my hair out of my face, with my tempered rised up " WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I WASN'T EVEN LOOKING AT YOU". A small smirk came onto his face as he entered the doors to do his audition. That rude bastard, i wasn't even looking at him...that much. I leaned against the door to try and get a glimpse of his auditio.I could hear lots of dissing happening in there. Rapping? Wow he's pretty surprisingly talented for such a moody guy. Without any hesitation, the doors were wide opened and my cheeks were so close to his face. "What are you doing now?" he spoke. The two of us ended up walking out of the company together onto the busy streets. " How was your audition?" as he broke the silence. "Oh it was....frightening actually" i replied softly. "You should become stronger and not get so mad easily, don't be such a chicken". Aish this guy, he gets me every time. Time passed by very quick as the two of us got lost in our little conversation.Throughout that evening, i had learnt quite a lot of techniques from him and it was quite supportive since my family was not around. "Thank you for the ughh helpful tips i suppose?" He turned back and gave a smile. "The name's Yoongi by the way, Min Yoongi" and he set out into the distance.