Moon Prism Love~♡

Sailor of my Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM - 17 CARAT ALBUM
"Is that all you've got?!" Sunhwa, Sailor Moon's nemesis yelled as she deflected another one of Airi's attacks. Airi huffed big breaths and she held her wounded side. Her comrade, Sailor Mercury aka Yuki, laid on the ground unconscious. Tears welded up in Airi's eyes as she felt defenseless. "Rose Strike!" A voice called out as a rose pierced through Sunhwa's hand. "Ah!!" Sunhwa screamed out in pain. On the roof of a neighboring building was Tuxedo Mask. "Tuxedo Mask, please save us!" Sailor Moon begged him as tears finally fell from her eyes. Hoshi felt his heart tighten at the sight of her tears. Sunhwa glared at him, almost daring him to attack. "Rose of Lovers!" Hoshi cried out as he resonated his heart with Airi's. "AAAHHHHH!!!!!" Sunhwa cried out as the power of love evaporated her. Airi collapsed to her knees at the sign of her nemesis' defeat. "Ngh, A-Airi-chan.." A wounded Yuki cried out in a hushed voice. Airi went to run over but was too slow compared to Tuxedo Heart aka Jeonghan. Hoshi hurriedly helped Airi up and teleported themselves to the Galaxy Base. Hoshi laid Airi down and quickly began to patch up the wounded girl. Just after 15 minutes of patching up, Airi was fully conscious again. Hoshi back her bangs and looked her in the eyes with worry. "You came for me." Airi said smiling at Hoshi. "Of course I would, I'm in love with you, Airi." Hoshi said reminding Airi. Her cheeks heated up at his reminder and she tried to sit up. "No, no. You need to lay down and rest." Hoshi ordered giving a stern look. Airi obeyed and instead pulled Hoshi down by his neck. She kissed his lips passionately showing her love for him. He gladly returned the kiss and pulled away after a short while.

The next day soon came and Airi awoke alone in her bed. She looked around for Hoshi but saw no sign of him anywhere. Airi felt a bad vibe go through her and settle in her stomach. Where did he go? Airi looked around the base again only to find Jeonghan on the floor injured. "Jeonghan! Are you okay?!" Airi cried out horrified. He opened his eyes and looked to be in excruciating pain. "T-They took them, both..." He mumbled playing the pronoun game with Airi. "Who took Who?!" Airi cried out. "H-Hoshi and Yuki.. Sunhwa is back, she took t-them..." Jeonghan mumbled out bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter