Chapter 3

Erase [ We Had It All ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I can't stand that jerk ! Every words he says, it's all just trash !" The lady yells alone at the phone. 

 

She looks at the picture of Luhan and her. "How can I fell for you ?! I must have been possesed back then !!" She pokes the phone screen with her fingers. A sigh, "How can you deceived me 4 years ago with your sweet cute acts ?" Hana supports her chin with her palm. She messes her long black hair and bites her lips.

 

"If only I don't look at you that time," she mutters before breaking into a smile when she stares at the photo.

 

14 March 2010 ;

 

"So you are saying that you met a cute guy during the vacation and that guy is not me ?" A boy widened his eyes while looking at Hana in disbelief.

 

Hana nodded happily - her hands gripping her bag strips.

 

Ian walked in front of her, blocking her view. "No ! You can't meet other guy besides me ! You're my friend ! I'm your friend !" He yelled strictly making the lady scrunched her nose in annoyance. She pushed Ian away and walked with the boy following her. "This is my chance to experience the world of love, Ian. Besides, he is nice and believe me that he is such a sweetheart," she turned her back to look at Ian.

 

"But .. Ah ! I don't care. I will be your only male bestfriend !" He pouted his cherry lips.

 

Hana chuckled and elbowed the male's side making him groaned in pain. "Of course you are and you will always be, Ian. We have been friends since we're 10 for god sake." She smiled at him - walking out from the school's gate. Hana felt a vibratation in her bag, swiftly she grabbed her phone. "Why? What's wrong ?" Ian rushed to her side.

 

She slided her finger on the phone screen, she smiled after a few seconds. She quickly showed her bestfriend for life her message.

 

Han, come to the xxx aquarium ? 

                                  -Lu

 

Ian reads it before glaring at the girl. His arms locked around hers, "You can't go unless with me." He stricted.

 

Hana heaved a sigh, "Han Ian .... you are such a party pooper ! Let's go !" She sulked, pulling Ian with her to the aquarium where he waited.

 

They arrived in the aquarium - greeted by dozens of various species of fish. Hana gaped in amazement, "This is awesome !!!" She turned her head around to look at the fishes. 

 

"Hana, who is with you ?" the speaker suddenly asked her. She smiled, Luhan.

 

The girl looked at the speaker above her, "It's my bestfriend - Han Ian." "O-okay then" the speaker replied.

 

Ian looked at Hana, "What is all of this ?" he asked - raising his eyebrows. The girl smiled giddily, "I don't know either."

 

After a few minutes, Luhan walked from the other side of the aquarium, wearing a blue snapback and a black shirt. His hands behind his back. "Hey," he said with a shy smile after stopping his track in front of her. He took a glimpse at Ian, "Hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter