Chapter 5

Erase [ We Had It All ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana stretches her arms in the air, wearing purpe and white shirt. She yawns and squints her eyes at the sunlight. Her hands covering her face - walking out from her room straight to the bathroom. She opens the water tank and brushes her teeth. I have no schedule for today but tomorrow I will have to face that ert ! Aish ! She sighs and stops the water from flowing.

 

"I still didn't get it. Why is the story seems so familiar ?" she mutters, staring at her own reflection in the mirror.

 

There is a bell ringing. Hana turns her head, "who is here in this early morning ?" she mutters and walks out from the bathroom with no intention to pull the toothbrush from . She walks to the door, "Who is there ?" she says before hearing, "pizza delivery !" from the outside. Pizza delivery ? Manager oppa ? In the morning ? her hands turning the door knob.

 

"I don't order any- Luhan !!" She widens her eyes as she sees Luhan smiling at her.

 

He waves his hands happily, "Hello Han ~" he mutters. Hana looks at him weirdly and bites her lips, "What's with that luggage and what's with this suspicious smile, ert deer ?" she senses something weird with his presence. Luhan smiles before trying to go inside her house but blocks by Hana's arms, "Where do you think you're going ?!" she asks madly.

 

Luhan sighs, "Just let me in first." he mutters and tries to break through but the lady is too stubborn and blocks him with her leg too. "Tell me 5 reasons why I have to do what you asked me to," she says chicly.

 

"First, you are my first girlfriend. Second, you were my girlfriend. Third, you are my first kiss. Fourth, you used to let me in your house when your parents are not home. Lastly, I have to use the toilet !" He insists.

 

Hana gaps before knowing that her cheeks are blushing redly. She clears , 

 

"First, I'm not your girlfriend. Second, we used to be but not now. Third, yes I'm your first kiss but that's in the past. Fourth- Hey !" Her words are left trails when Luhan pushes her and runs into the toilet. Hana stares at the luggage and kicks it but ends up groaning in pain. She glares sidely at the toilet beside the kitchen.

 

Hana and Luhan sit across each other on the white sofa. She is investigating him with her eyes while Luhan is admiring the house happily. "Luhan, just tell me the reason why you came here," she says making Luhan straightens his back. He smiles at her, "actually for our movie.. it's for a year, right ?

 

So we have been searching for apartment to rent but we haven't found any and I told my manager that I have a friend's house and I'm going to live there so, here I am !" he mutters before ending it with his eyebrow raises proudly.

 

The lady gaps , "So you are saying that you're going to stay in my house unti you found an apartment to rent and by the way, since when we are friends ?!" She says strictly. Luhan looks at her weirdly, "What ? It's not like we never stay in one house together," he mutters and crosses his legs. Hana bites her lips.

 

"But that's 4 years ago, Lu ! And it's only for a day since my parents are out !" She grits her teeth.

 

Luhan shrugs his shoulders, "But still we did used to stay together even for a day. And hey, you called me Lu again !" he smiles wickedly. The male walks forward and stops when he traps Hana under his body. " I always think that .. if we are like this, would your heart still remember mine like 4years ago ?" He mutters - staring into her eyes deeply.

 

Yes, Lu. It still remember you and never forgets you, Hana wants to say but her ego never leaves her that she pushes him away. She stands up and crosses her arms together, "Whatever ! I don't want to stay with you even for a ing day !" She says before stomping her feets and walks into her room, slamming it shut.

 

She sits

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter