Chapter 4

Erase [ We Had It All ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The first reading of We Are Thorn Apart starts as lots of staffs going inside the big white room.

 

Hana walks in with her jeans and white t-shirt. She bows to the staffs who are already there. When the director walks in, everyone bows to him including the lady. They sit at the seats with their names written behind it. Hana reads her script again as her eyebrows crease together, Why are these scenes are so ing familiar to me ?! she bites her lips.

 

"There comes our main event, Actor Lu" the director says happily.

 

Hearing the first name of her partner for the movie, Hana crooks her head to her side and widens in shock. What is he doing here ?! And what is with the main event ?! she screams inside her burning heart but at the same time, pounding heart. Luhan walks to his seat beside the lady - showing any signs of shock or surprise that they are in the same room.

 

Hana tears her gaze away from him, focusing on the script. The director smiles warmly before babling something about the synopsis of the movie along with introducing the actors in the movie. "Hope that we will get along during this whole year ! Let's start reading !" He smiles before opening his script. Luhan takes a glimpse of Hana beside her and smiles ightly,

 

"Hey gorilla. Did you hibernate well while I was away ?" he didn't spare a glance to her and just stares at his script.

 

The said lady clucks her tongue at him, "You stupid ert, I have always live my life well without you and one thing more ert deer. Gorilla didn't hibernate. I gues you left your air-filled brain at home, didn't you ?" she replies - didn't look at him.

 

Luhan smiles a little, "Oh really ? Then I'm sure now that you're admitting that you're a gorilla, right ?" He mutters and stares at the staffs and actors who are reading the script with all of their might. 

 

"I'm not a gorilla but you are a deer, Lu" she retorts back. Luhan turns to look at her - his palm supporting his chin on the table, "Well then but Ms.Gorilla, you have a horrible temper to take care of. I still didn't believe how we have been together for a year," he smirks at her. Hana stares back at him,

 

"Well I wonder that too. With that undone toilet face of yours, how did I end up in a mess with you ?" 

 

Luhan clucks his tongue at her, "Your octopus-like face is more shocking than mine." He glares at her and soon enough, they are in an eyes fight - throwing each other daggers before the director clears his throat, "Actor Lu and Actress Jung, please get your mind together." He says in a scary smile. The both of them apologise to the staffs before continuing their reading.

 

After the reading finishes, all of the staffs and actors say goodbye to each other before walking out from the room. Hana is packing her script and her water bottle before Luhan suddenly slams his hands on the table making the lady jumps her shoulders in shock. She looks around and mutters string of cuss under her breath when she realizes that everyone has left them alone in the room.

 

Hana tries to ignore him and walks away before the male grabs her wrist - pulling her roughly until her back slams the chair again. She groans in pain and glares at him, "What the heck are you trying to do, ert jerk ?!" Sh yells at the male before he replies her with a smirk. Luhan stares deep in her eyes and leans forward. Slowly getting closer that their noses touch each others.

 

Their hearts almost fall out from the fast beating but both of them brush it off and pretend to be cool.

 

"What do you think I'm doing ?" Luhan smirks at her, his warm breath hitting her cheeks. 

 

The lady cheeks are burning so hard that she can't handle it anymore and kicks his calf with all her strength making the said male falls down and groans in pain. "Don't make me do this to your precious junior," she glares at him and grabs her bag - ready to walk away.

 

Just then, Luhan takes a hold of her arm and spun her around. "I just want to tell you something important," He mutters deeply. Hana rolles her eyes and crosses her arms together, "What is it ? Hurry or I will just leave" she says - taking a step away before he grabs her arm again. This time, he touches her like a fragile glass bead, gentle and soft.

 

"Okay !" He sighs and goes closer to her ear making the lady widens her eyes. Her heart pounds loudly like a drum.

 

Luhan smirks when he hears her breath hitch faster than usual, "Nice to work with you, Han" he mutters before walking out from the room and leaving Hana standing there alone like she just seen a ghost. The lady bites her lips in embarassment and annoyance - stomping her feet on the ground while yelling loudly. 

 

"I will kill you jerk for this humiliation !! I will be back !!" She yells before storming out from the room.

 

9 September 2010 ;

 

Hana walked out from her class with her friends clinging their arms together. She saw Ian and waved her arms happily which he received it warmly. "Where do you want to go after this ? We are going to the cafe" Victoria asked Ian before he rubbed the back of his head in annoyance, 

 

"I can't follow you. I have a swimming training untill dawn," He sheepishly smiled.

 

Ian is the school's pride. He is a national swimmer along with ridiculously smart brain. Hana patted his back and puckered her lips, "Aww ~ Our baby is not going with us ?" She played with his chin making him grinned like a cat before she pushed him away and stretched her arms up,

 

"Finally !! You are not going to disturb me !! Free from Han Ian !!" She screamed like a mad woman making the said male knocked her head. "I don't disturb you, you ungrateful witch !!" He replied in anger. Hana glared at him, "You did !! At the aquarium when I was supposed to meet Luhan alone !!" She retorted before he snorted.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter