Chapter 2

Erase [ We Had It All ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, we will having two concept for today. First is sweet and lovely style and second is dark and heavy style. Let's make this work !" the photographer says before returning to his computer to prepare for the photoshoot. 

 

Hana walks to the make-up table and sits - lightly heaving a sigh. Be a pro, Hana. Don't fall just because of him. He has nothing to do with you now. Be strong, woman. Be strong ! She bites her lips in determination and gasps when she sees Luhan's face at the mirror, right beside her. 

 

"What are you thinking about ?" he asks and smirks, sitting on the chair beside her.

 

"Why does it matters with you ?" she answers - trying to look tough. Her eyes glue on her phone screen.

 

Luhan smiles lightly before their make-up artists come and do their hair.

 

"How about holding each other's hands ?" the photographer requests as he lowers down his camera.

 

Both of them stand there, looking at their hands. Luhan nervously takes her hand in his making the lady widens her eyes. The photographer smiles and says, "Now smile !" which makes Hana smiles in force.

 

"You're turning red, Hana. Now that's lovely !" the photographer comments which results in Hana cursing herself madly. Luhan takes a glance at her before he turns his head to the camera and smiles. A few minutes later, a woman staff walks in and hands Hana a cotton candy that she takes happily. The said lady immediately releases Luhan's grip and holds the cotton candy with both hands while smiling to the camera.

 

Luhan snorts in replies.

 

"Look at each other and both of you eat the cotton candy !" the photographer shouts with excitement.

 

Luhan turns his body to look at her while Hana mutters a few curse under her breath before finally turns to Luhan. She raises the cotton candy to the male's mouth making him smiles giddily and eats it. He didn't pulls his mouth from the cotton candy and waits for Hana. The lady sighs and stands on her toes to take a bite onto it.

 

Just when she starts to lose her balance, Luhan's arms snakes around her waist and holds her close to his chest resulting Hana to widen her eyes in shock and blushes. "Smile !" the photographer says again. Hana once again smiles forcedly.

 

The photoshoot breaks a while to change their set into a dark one - the next concept.

 

Hana walks out from the dressing room with a tight black jeans and a gold shiny clothes with the shoulders expose. She sits on the chair to begin her make-up when Luhan walks to her. He stares at her for a few seconds and smiles, "I heard someone is blushing today." 

 

Hana rolls her eyes, "And I heard someone is being ert today."

 

"I was helping you to not fall okay," Luhan says - turning his head to look at her.

 

The lady smirks and turns to him, "So you are admitting that you are a ert." she turns her eyes to her phone again.

 

"But you did like it, right ?" Luhan fights back. Hana snorts and looks at him, "To the hell." The male opens his mouth to talk again when their make-up artists come in and prepare for their next photoshoot. The lady heaves a sigh of relieves inside her, good encounter Hana.

 

For the next photoshoot, they have a gold sofa as their props. Luhan walks in fastly and takes the sit making Hana rolles her eyes. The photographer walks in with his camera and says, "Hana you can sit on Luhan" making both of them widens their eyes in rage.

 

Hana walks with her black high heels to him, her eyes motioning him to move aside. Luhan uses his eyes saying, I-dont-want-to-sit-with-you. She bites her lips and jumps on his laps making the male screams lightly. Hana smiles in victory, turning her head to look at him, "what ?" making an innocent face just to make him bites his lips, calming himself.

 

They put a dark and strong face during the second photoshoot. "You're getting heavier. What are you, a gorilla ?" Luhan mutters just loud enough to make Hana bites her lips. You want a gorilla, I will show you. she thoughts before raising her legs on the sofa arm rest and moving her hip in order to make the male groans lightly in pain.

 

But Hana feels something strange under her hip - something poking her hip. Her eyes wander around nervously, "Don't tell me that you are arouse now, Luhan." she mutters lightly. The male breaks into a frustrated sigh, "Who told you to move around !" he mutters.

 

"Okay, look at each other's face with a desire." the photographer mutters.

 

Hana wraps her arms around his neck, Let's see who is the winner here. The male turns to look at him, his face sweating like crazy but he tries to put a strong face. "Don't be THAT desire, Luhan." Hana mutters when she touches their forehead together. Luhan looks up into her black orbs and smirks lightly, 

 

"Are you kidding me ? You are not ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter