Chapter 1

Erase [ We Had It All ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay ! ier ! Good ! Nice !"

 

Camera shooters could be hear from everywhere as the lady in her black dress moves around to mach the photographer. Hana stares at the empty space with her hands at her hip. She changes her position again and stares at the camera to make an eye-contact. "Good ! That's all for today !" the photographer lowers his camera and walks to the computer to monitor the pictures.

 

Hana walks behind the said man and stares at the screen too. "You look great, Hana" the man praises her while smiling receiving a smile back from the lady. 

 

She walks to the waiting room with the staffs around her, repairing her hair and make-up. The latter takes a sit and stares at the mirror and after a while, she heaves a sigh. "That's the schedule for today, right ?" she aske her manager behind her before he nods. "Rest for today and prepare for tomorrow. There is a photo shoot tomorrow with the new brand," He says while checking his phone.

 

"What brand is it ?" the lady asks, curious.

 

"Levi, the jeans brand" he replies and continues, "Go and change clothes now." Hana nods and walks to change her clothes.

 

In the car on the way to her house, she plugs an earphones in her ears and listens to an audio.

 

20101024 ; Lu and Han audio .

 

She could feels his shy smile while he sang the song to her. It has been a long time yet she can't forget it. No matter how hard she tries but she fails with every attempts. Her thumb slides through the screen and a photo appears on her screen photo. A photo of a man, Luhan who is smiling widely with Hana beside her - her head on his shoulder while smiling shyly.

 

Hana sighes and looks outside the car, biting her lips. I should have erase it all by now. It had been four years for god sake. Lu, what's wrong with me ? her eyes wanders around the road. 

 

20 February 2010 ;

 

She tapped her fingers on the table, waiting for her friends to arrive. Once they did, she smiled widely to welcome the ice cream in front of her. "I'm so hungry and hot," she muttered. Her friends nodded in agreement, "The line at the ice cream shop is so long that it almost end at the toilet over there" her short hair friend, Luna said.

 

"When it's hot, it's-" "Hot summer !" Victoria shrieked before taking a mouthfull of mango ice cream deliciously. They snorted together and looked around awkwardly only to burst into big laugh. "We are so besties ~" Sulli laughed so hard that she choked her ice cream.

 

"Be careful. Here," Hana gave her a piece of tissue and continued to eat while laughing and talking with her friends. 

 

"So, what are we going to ride after this ?" Amber asked - wiping with the tissue. "Ghost house !!" Hana yelled happily before he friends turned to her, throwing daggers at her. "What ? It's fun !" "No !!!! I hate it !" Victoria hitted the latter's forehead with a spoon. She continued, "But if you insist, I won't go in. Go in with them," she turned her head to her ice cream again.

 

"Aish ! You are no fun at all," Hana pouted her lips and ate a spoon of ice cream while she looked around the theme park. It was packed with families, friends and couples who were spending their time together with each other. She didn't pull her spoon from but just looking around with a blue spoon in . 

 

As she was looking around, a pair of eyes caught hers. They were basically looking into each others' souls. The man with a white t-shirt and a brown fluffy hair looked at her with an intense stare. Hana blinked her eyes and straightened her back, pulling the spoon out from .

 

"He is cute," Sulli whispered at her ears making the latter gasped and turned her attention back to the ice cream.

 

Her friends looked at each other before looking at the man only to giggle. "What are you laughing at ?" Hana looked at them after taking a sip from her coke. Victoria smiled and poked the girl's hand, "he is still looking at you"

 

"Who ?" She replied and Luna raised her eyebrow to the man's direction.

 

Hana turned her head back to the man and he was still looking at her but this time, he was smiling at her. She looked around her cautiously so that she was sure it was her that he was smiling to. There were nobody looking at the man except her. Hana looked at him before he rubbed his nape shyly and called by his friends to ride the roller coaster. He took a peek at her once again and smiled at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter