oo6 I'm in trouble ; yuta nakamoto

runaway ( collection of one shots)

"when you smile, I become anxious
I wonder how many guys have melted over that smile"

He wasn't so sure as to why he's here in this pastry shop when he should be back at home making tea. You weren't so sure either but eversince that day your boyfriend broke up with you for an older girl, and him standing up for you, you've been seeing Yuta more often and it felt... weird to say the least.

Nakamoto Yuta.

A member of the ever so famous F4. You didn't go to their school, your bestfriend did and you never really heard much good news about them so it worried you. Besides, Maki has told you stories about each of the members so it felt like you knew them as well. Before, perhaps, prior to being in highschool both of you only heard stories about this group of friends and now fate seemed to have a different taste this time as what once seemed impossible now came true. Yuta is known as a womanizer and you really couldn't tell why girls fawned over him. Sure he was attractive but he barely attracted you not until recently, and that attraction felt even harder to deny because they would come by to the shop you both worked in literally every after class, which also meant six times a week and would usually stay until closing but majority of the time it would be just them trying to get on Maki's nerves, while you, quietly doing your job and Yuta from time to time, taking occasional glances at you giving a few smiles whenever your eyes would meet.

Maki wasn't always all too fond off having them around for it usually meant more customers (mostly females). It wasn't that she hated the work but the thing about having all these girls inside the shop was always painful, you couldn't agree more though. Highschool female students were usually such a pain in the and coming out in groups with their loud voices forgetting they were in public, but that wasn't the only thing they often forget. Most of the time it were their manners, but ofcourse they weren't the only ones to stop by the small shop whenever the four were there. College students, even older women and more than a few times, gay guys wanting a glimpse or even a possible interaction with them even though most of the time they were too busy with themselves and giving Maki even more work than she already has.

You were often so envious for you barely had friends in school being a foreigner and all despite growing up in Japan. You would have wanted to be in the same school as she was but unfortunately you weren't smart enough to get a scolarship in such an expensive school and you weren't really as tough as Maki to handle such a stressful environment either and now, that one guy from the oh so famous F4 trailing your bestfriend every so often.

"You should keep it a secret you know"

A familiar voice startled you from your thoughts, looking sideways to where the voice came from. All you could do was frown at his words, confused over the reason he would say such a thing, and far more confused as to what he was even pertaining to. As if being able to read your mind, he smiles tilting his head to side, to the direction of Kento and Maki bickering-- nothing new really-- but the way he looked at you was almost teasing. "If you like the big boss right there, you should keep it. Maki's your best friend"

Damn did you almost let out the biggest snort you could muster. Did he really think you would like Kento. He's always such an and even with the small sweet moments Maki would sure wasn't enough for you to like him that way. He was too much of a kid. You didn't really like immature men, hence probably why you kept having heart breaks because those you prefer were the guys in college and all of them though may seem mature enough, they toyed with you because to them, you were just a little girl.

"What? Did I get it wrong? Is it Maki that you like? I didn't know you were into that kind of stuff" From confusion, now your face changed to an expression that was more than confused. Baffled even. Where the hell was he even getting all these ideas from.

"I'm just going to assume you watch too much " Answering him back, breaking into a small fit of laugher as it was his turn to look preplexed over the thought. Surely, he didn't need such things as women always willingly came to him. He was afterall, breathing taking and he knew how to treat them right even if it were just for the night.

"Well if it's neither of the two choices then why were you oh so intently staring at them to the point of melting?"

Maybe if there was one thing, if only all his fangirls knew, he could be so talkative to the point it could be completely annoying. But hey, that's one of the things that make him human, possibly also one of the things that had made you a tad bit fond of having him around.

"I was just thinking about stuff... and why are you even behind the register what the hell-- you're not allowed here" you frowned trying to push him off, the sudden contact making your heart beat faster than you'd like. Damn, the Yuta-effect must be real then. All this time you had thought that he was nothing but a friend even if you doubted he ever saw you as one. You were more than two worlds apart, he's most likely to wed an heiress of some multi-million company. That was his destiny.

A pang of slight pain to your chest hitting at the mere thought after successfully shoving him out of the employee only area. No. Why the hell were you acting this way? After all the weeks that had passed, why now?

Laughter escaping his lips as he said your name, your cheeks turning a faint pink for a reason you couldn't understand. "oh" His voice dropping as soon as he sees your face. "You don't look well, do you have a fever?" His hand touching on your forehead as you frown at the contact, your heart had barely settled and now it was beating harder. A frown on your expression as you push his hand away acting all disgusted only to make him laugh again. "Anyway, I have to go now. Getting ready for this weekends party. You're coming right?"

 

"Why are you so nervous?" Maki was practically pushing you to enter the gates of the Nakamoto residence. If it were Kenta's party or maybe one of the other two, you wouldn't even be near the premises even if you were invited because of our bestfriend. As much as you would have been glad to accompany her, you'd only feel out of place. Basically, the only person you've ever really talk to was Yuta, next perhaps was Takuya Terada but definitely not on the same level as the host of this party. Yamazaki Kento and Koji Seto probably are the only two you barely ever talked to. One was obnoxious and the other, too quiet.

"You've been to their parties before, it's easy for you now. This is my first time here" You whispered back as you pressed your perfectly pink tinted lips together. Yuta's family had been known for sticking to tradition and all of their guests had been wearing kimonos, both of you and Maki had been dressed up in robes you could never afford courtesy of your ever so kind cafe owner. An old woman whom you both had been working for for roughly around 3 years.

Whilst busy with your quiet bickers had you both not noticed Takuya from behind, throwing an arm around both of you as you look at him surprised only to relax a little bit seeing his face. "Yuta's going to butcher me if he doesn't see either of you tonight"

 

The two of you felt out of place in such an environment. Dignitaries, huge corporate tycoons from all over japan along with their sons and daughters. Big names where everywhere and who were you to be invited to such a gala. It's been a good two hours but you haven't caught sight of Yuta yet, your heart sank a little. Shaking off the thought you had been telling yourself through out your stay that he's busy. Even Takuya had whipped around else where doing god knows what. He was also known for being a womanizer and the fact that there were a lot of beautiful women tonight made you feel further insecure. It would have been better if only Maki were around but having Kento with her, she was surely too busy.

Lights went out and the center of the garden had been cleared, music started to play as a group of women entered holding out traditional umbrellas, moving to the rhythm. A complete work of art as they danced with you enthralled by their movement. Forgetting the fact that you were alone as you continued to watch the mesmerizing dance with a smile on your face.

Unknown to you, that one person you'd been searching for had long spotted you even with such a crowd. Tonight, you didn't look like the usual pushover people mistaken you for. Tonight, in his eyes, you looked the way you should be. An elegant black kimono with light pink designs floral designs, your short hair down and blow dryed perfectly and that diamond brooch swipping the side of your hair so you face wouldn't get covered with it. Make up light but had enhanced further your beauty. You were breath taking and all night, Yuta's eyes had never failed to get you out of his sight.

Just when he thought you couldn't get any more beautiful, a sincere smile elicting your lips. Refreshing to his sight, unlike the women he had around him. That innocent charm you sometimes had, that innocent charm he used to hate was drawing him. Captivating him, making him smile as he continued to gaze at you. Maybe if you fixed yourself more often boys would be taking you a lot more seriously. Sure he had you fixed up previously on your fake date, the smokey look made you y but not too different from the girls he'd been with. It had no effect. But this time, it felt full blown like a truck hitting him.

Yours eyes meet his as you gave him a warm smile seeing he already had his own. His heart skipped a bit, it was as if you were becoming more beautiful each second he continued to look at you. Looking at him worriedly as he continued to gaze, a sudden though crossing his mind as his expression falls. 'how many guys have melted over that smile?' and for the first time in his life, he felt quite insecure.

I was re-watching hana yori dango and an idea came to mind and this is probably the longest so far.
I disappeared for almost a year. shoot me ;A;