Prompt #3

Your OTP
Prompt #3: Your OTP getting caught making out
 
        “Mhm… Jiyong. Did you remember to lock the door?”

        Jiyong pulled back from where he had been kissing his girlfriend’s neck and looked at her. Both Chaerin and him were completely disheveled. Clothes rumpled, hair a mess, and lips swollen from kisses.

        The two were in Jiyong’s studio and were putting the comfy couch to good use. Jiyong sitting on it, while Chaerin straddled him. She was wearing a t-shirt that was long enough to cover her shorts. When she was standing, it looked like she only had the shirt on and that was something that turned Jiyong on.

        With her straddling him, her honey thighs were on complete display to him. Something he enjoyed immensely. He could’t keep his hands off them. He wondered if Chaerin wore this outfit on purpose.

        “Jiyong? I asked you a question.”

        Jiyong blinked. “Oh… Oh yeah. I locked the door.” He smiled at her.

        Chaerin rolled her eyes. “I swear, you agree to a make out session in your boyfriend’s studio and it leaves him in a drunk stupor.”

        “Yah.” Jiyong playfully slapped her thigh.

        Chaerin laughed and the two continued their steamy session.




        “Ah, Youngbae-ah! Hold the elevator!”

        Youngbae turned around to see Sandara Park running towards him. He quickly stopped the elevator doors from closing and waited for the petite woman to step inside. Once in, he pressed the button for floor eight.

        “What floor do you need, noona?” He asked.

        Dara looked up at him, from where she had been bent over at the waist, catching her breath.

         “Ah, well I’m looking for Chaerinnie. She’s not answering her phone. I figured she might be hanging out with Jiyong… so floor eight, please.” She smiled.

        “That’s actually where I’m headed.” He gestured to the panel of numbers, showing her he had hit the button for the floor.

        Dara nodded.

        “You know Jiyong’s not answering his phone either. I was trying to call him to see if he wanted to go grab some lunch, but since I haven’t heard an answer from him, I decided I might as well just head up to ask him. He’s right buried into his work.

        Dara made a noise of agreement. “And you know how Chaerin is. She’s very hands on when it comes to helping him.” She laughed. “Those two are such good friends.”

        Youngbae nodded and the doors to the elevator opened, letting the two off at the eighth floor.

        Dara stepped out first, followed by Youngbae and the two walked side by side as they made their way to the studio.

        “Maybe Chaerin and I could join Jiyong and you for lunch. That’s my same reason for looking for her. I was either going to see if she wanted me to grab something for her or if she wanted to go grab a bite to eat with me.”

        Youngbae smiled. “I would love for you two to join us and I’m sure Jiyong would as well. The more the merrier, right?”

        “I agree.”

        The two came upon the door to Jiyong’s studio and as Dara went to open the door, she suddenly froze.

        “Noona? What’s wrong?” Youngbae asked, casting a worried glance at the woman.

        “D… do you hear that?” She asked.

        Youngbae shuffled closer towards the door and listened.

        “Mhm… yes…”

        Eyes widened and faces red, both Dara and Youngbae jumped back. The two shared a look.

        “You don’t…”

        “I’m not…”

        “Only one way to find out.”

        And with that said, Dara yanked opened the door.




        “, Chae! You taste so good!” Jiyong panted, pulling away from the heated kiss.

        Chaerin smirked at him and grinded her hips against his crotch, causing the man to moan.

        “I wanna you.”

        “Right here? On this couch?”

        Jiyong nodded and leaned forward to catch with his again. His hands went to her , squeezing as she rocked her body against him. The kiss deepened as his tongue darted out to lightly , to entice her to open wider for him.

        Chaerin gasped and parted. Jiyong his tongue in fully, reaching hers. They both moaned at the sensation of against the other.

        “Beautiful. My Chaerin. So beautiful.” Jiyong murmured in between kisses.

        Chaerin sighed, pulling his face even closer, her hands coming up to tangle in his hair. She gave the strands a few sharp tugs and listened as Jiyong groaned against . The two lost themselves to touch and taste, as their hips gyrated against one another. Nothing was held back for those kisses. The of Jiyong’s tongue into and the feeling of his teeth lightly tugging on her bottom lip left her dizzy.

        “Mhm… yes.” She moaned, moving a hand down to his jeans. Just as she got a hold of his belt, the door to the studio flew open.

        “WHAT THE !”

        “OH MY GOSH! MY EYES!”

        Chaerin and Jiyong pulled away, startled by the sudden intrusion. The both turned, wide-eyed to the doorway to see Dara and Youngbae equally as wide-eyed, staring at them.

        “You… you… two…” Dara pointed between the two, a fierce blush on her face.

        Chaerin, realizing what position she had been caught in, quickly jumped up from Jiyong’s lap. Said man groaned, pouting at the loss of having his girlfriend in his arms.

        “Un… Unnie.” Chaerin laughed. “What a surprise… what are you doing here?”

        Dara frowned, still looking between the two, before fully resting her attention on Chaerin. “I’ve called you about twenty times. I was looking for you to see if you wanted to get lunch or have me grab you something instead.”
“Oh?” Chaerin blinked. “Um… yes. Let’s go get lunch. Just let me grab my coat.” She turned back to the couch, grabbing the coat next to Jiyong.

        Dara shook her head. “Oh no, we aren’t leaving yet. We need to talk about this, right Youngbae?” She turned to the man, who was staring at Jiyong.

        “Chaerin and you are dating?” He asked.

        Jiyong nodded. “Yeah.”

        “How long?”

        “About four months now. Right, babe?” Jiyong turned to his girlfriend, smiling at the glare she was giving him.

        “Oppa, I thought we agreed we would at least wait for the six-month mark to tell everyone.” She said.

        “I don’t think that’s an option, Chaerin. Especially with what we just walked in on.” Dara said.

        Chaerin blushed. “I’m sorry that you had to see that, unnie, but the door should have been locked.” She glared at Jiyong again. “You said the door was locked.”

        Jiyong blinked. “Did I?” His eyes held a mischievous twinkled too them and that moment Chaerin knew that Jiyong had planned for something like this to happened. He might not have planned for Dara or Youngbae to be the ones to walk in, but he had been hoping for someone to catch them together.

        “You bastard.” Chaerin chuckled.

        “Are we missing something?” Dara asked.

        “I believe we are, noona.” Youngbae answered. “Maybe we should leave them alone.”

        “What? No way! You said we could tag along to lunch with Jiyong and you.”

        “I don’t know if those two will want to go to lunch. They look like they would rather be doing something us.”

        “Yah, Chaerinnie! Let’s go get lunch now. You too, Jiyong. Youngbae invited us to tag along with you both.” Dara grabbed the two by the arm and began to pull them out the studio.

        “Unnie!”

        “Noona!”

 
        “What? I’m just trying to save you from an expensive couch cleaning bill. Lord knows what you two were about to do on it.” She laughed.

        “Unnie!”

       “Noona!”

       The two leaders cried out together, embarrassed at what Dara was saying.

        Youngbae followed behind the three, chuckling as they boarded the elevator.
 

And here is Prompt #3. I actually didn't take that long to update this one. Thankfully, I had some free time to work on it. Hopefully, I'll be able to start on the next one soon. Enjoy and please comment down below what you thought of this prompt : )