Prompt #2

Your OTP
Prompt #2: Your OTP calling each other by a pet name
 

        "So... now that Chaerin and you are dating, do you have a pet name for her?" Seunghyun asked, looking at Jiyong.

 

        Jiyong looked at his friend. "Ah no. Not yet. We haven't given each other pet names yet. I'm not even sure if Chaerin is the type of girl who would be okay with that."

 

        Seunghyun nodded. "Maybe, but maybe you should try calling her by a pet name. See how she will react. Bom noona loves when I call her by her pet name." He smiled.

 

        Jiyong rolled his eyes. "You mean that cheesy weird nickname you call her."

 

        "Hey, Corn Monster is not cheesy."

 

        Jiyong laughed. "Whatever you say, hyung."

 

 

 

 

        "So... Chaerinnie, how's dating Jiyong going?" Bom asked.

 

        Chaerin blinked and looked at her friend. "It's going great, unnie. You should know. You see me with Jiyong oppa all the time."

 

        Bom nodded. "So... any pet names yet. I mean you two are at that stage, right?" She asked.

 

        "Pet names? You mean like how you call Seunghyun oppa Alien?" She asked.

 

        Bom grinned and nodded. "Yeah and he calls me his Corn Monster. It's so cute."

 

        Chaerin grimaced. "Ew, that's so cheesy."

 

        "It's not cheesy." Bom pouted. "It's cute."

 

        Chaerin chuckled.

 

        "Well, when you two do decide on pet names, let me know." Bom said, standing up from the beanbag chair she had been reclining in.

 

        Chaerin looked at her. "You're leaving?"

 

        Bom nodded. "Remember the dinner is tonight. I need to go home and get ready."

 

        "." Chaerin cursed. "I forgot all about that."

 

        "Better start getting ready. I'm sure you wouldn't want to keep Jiyong waiting when he picks you up."

 

        Chaerin grabbed a pillow from the couch and threw it at Bom. "Yah, get out of here! Go get ready with Seunghyun oppa." She grinned.

 

        Bom laughed and left Chaerin to get ready for the YG Family Dinner.

 

 

 

 

        The YG Family Dinner was something that YG tried to do with his artists every few months. He would invite them out for a night to relax and just enjoy each other’s company. He, of course, paid for the night. It was a way of saying thank you for all the hard work he knew they did.

 

        Chaerin and Jiyong mingled around with their friends. The two separated for a moment to converse with their respective groups. All the while, they snuck glances at the other, wondering when they could get a moment alone.

 

        This chance arrived when Jiyong broke away from s, announcing he was going to take a cigarette break on the balcony. Chaerin saw this as the moment to follow him. She quickly came up with the excuse of having to use the bathroom and broke away from the 2NE1 girls.

 

        Chaerin found Jiyong as soon as she stepped outside onto the balcony. He was standing with his back to her, pulling out a cigarette from the pack and getting ready to light it. She walked up to him, giving him a back hug and grabbing the cigarette from his hands.

 

        “I thought we talked about you breaking this bad habit.” She

 

        Jiyong chuckled, turning around is Chaerin’s embrace. He wrapped his arms around his girlfriend and smiled down at her.

 

        “Sorry… Hunchae.”

 

        “Hunchae?” Chaerin looked confused.

 

        Jiyong nodded. “Yeah, Hunchae. It’s because you are heartwarming. My heartwarming, Chaerin. You are always so warm to me, especially when you want to take care of me.” He grinned.

 

        Chaerin blushed. Had Jiyong just given her one of those couple nicknames?

 

        “You’re quiet. Do you not like it?” Jiyong asked with a frown.

 

        Chaerin quickly shook her head. “No… no… that’s not it. I just… now I need a nickname for you.” She pouted, looking up at her boyfriend.

 

        Jiyong laughed. “I think I like what you whispered in my ear a few days ago when you thought I was sleeping.” He smirked when he noticed the pink blush that crawled across her face.

 

        “Hm… what was it? Oh, yes… it was…”

 

        Chaerin shut him up by pressing her lips against his and Jiyong returned the kiss.

 

        Pulling away, Chaerin playfully glared at him. “You are such a tease, Jingyo.”

 

        With a laugh, Jiyong pulled her in for another kiss. “My Hunchae.”

 

        “My Jingyo.”

 

        Well, now they had the matter of calling one another a pet name settled. It would always be Jingyo and Hunchae for them.

 


Wow! I posted something. Sorry it's so short, but this has been sitting on my flash drive since last year, so it needed to be posted. I also decided to post today because it's my birthday and I really don't have any plans for my birthday. I might try to write something. We will see. Even though this one-shot is short, I hope you all liked it : )