The Beginning

It Was You (Kim Taehyung / V fanfic)

 

 

A/N Hey guys, just a heads up, I'm going to be using some of Tori Kelly's songs here, and It's only used for fictional purpose only. 

Luna’s POV 

 

It's such a beautiful day today! the spring is finally here and so is my optimistic mind, despite the struggle I'm dealing with right now. "It's just you and be buddy" I whispered as I uncovered my guitar from the case. If you're wondering, yes I do sing for a living, although it's just busking, it's something right? I observed my environment, there’s a lot of couples here today, children running around, smiling and laughing. The view made me smile. 

I tuned my guitar and strummed the strings. It looks like it's all set. 

 

(Song: Tori Kelly - Where I Belong)

“I’m just a girl and her guitar

Trying to give you my whole heart

If there's anybody out there listening to me

All I have is a story and a dream

Here I am, and that's all I can be”

 

People started to form a semi circle in front of me, I smiled knowing that people are listening to me. 

 

“You know I forget to breathe sometimes

And I'm so afraid to fall behind

Why do I let the pressure take over my mind?

When I know the truth is never wrong

I'm alright, this is right where I belong”

 

“Thank you everyone for listening, this next song is also an original, I hope you like it” I announced. 

 

(Song: Tori Kelly - Unbreakable Smile)

“La da da da dee, you’re not breaking me

La de da da da da da da da, yeah

 

Somebody told me fame is a disease

You start singing the blues when you start seeing the green

But I think it's all about what you choose

The way you live your life, depends on you

That’s when I realized I wanna make a difference

Change other people’s lives, give hope, even for a moment

Use my name for good and change the game I could

Because to make it you think I gotta act a certain way,

Be a little bit insane, live a little, it's okay

I guess we have different definitions of living, but you’ll twist my words anyway

You’ll say that I’m naïve, like I don’t have a past,

You're the one being deceived, I see right behind the mask

Tryna to stir me up and get me mad

I smile because happiness is all I have, so” ~

 

Taehyung’s POV 

“Yah! where’s the ice cream place you’ve been talking about?” asked Jin. “It’s supposed to be here hyung, but I don’t know where it is” said Jimin. “We have to hurry! we have a radio show soon” said Namjoon slightly panicking. “Live a little, it’s just ice cream, besides we’re all hungry, we haven’t ate anything since breakfast” said Yoongi. “Fine, make it fast” replied Namjoon. “Oh I found it!” said Jimin heading towards the place, the boys followed. But I can’t be bothered, I’d rather consume the fresh air and appreciate the beautiful park. 

 

“La da da da dee, you’re not breaking me

La de da da da da da da da, yeah” ~

 

I turned my head towards the beautiful voice, I saw a crowd of people not far away. “What’s going on?” I thought to myself. I tried squeezing in to see what was happening. A girl was singing, but her voice is so.. 

She was just standing there perfectly, the wind slightly blowing her hair over her shoulder. Not only she can sing, but she’s beauti— 

 

“Hyung! where have you been? we’ve been searching for you!” shouted Jungkook, slightly infuriated. “S-sorry” I said. “Let’s go, we’re late, Namjoon hyung is furious” He said pushing me away from the crowds and into the van. 

 

Luna’s POV 

“Thank you everyone!” I bowed. After singing few songs, the sun started to set, and it’s my time to leave. I looked into my guitar case filled with money. “54,300 won” I counted, not bad I guess. I rested my guitar back to it’s case and started walking home. While walking back, something caught my eye while I was singing. There was this boy, well he looked more like an angel to me, he had an all white outfit, and he was just there and gone in a second. Who was he? I entered my small apartment room and laid down on the floor, exhausted. I stared at the white covered stain ceiling. “I miss you dad” I whispered. “How are you? are you doing well in heaven? are you watching me right now? Well, I’m really struggling here” I chuckled. “I should make more money, I don’t have enough to save up for rent. what am I going to do?” I asked him. “What would you tell me dad? give me a sign would ya?” I closed my eyes. 

 

Flashback

“Luna, you should really be a singer” said dad sitting on the hospital bed, doodling in his composing book. “Yeah right. me? a singer?” I scoffed. “I’m telling you, you have a great voice, it shouldn’t go to waste” he said. “But here? in Seoul? do you really think I can make it?” I asked. “You’ll never know until you’ve tried. Besides take my word, I’m a music producer in one of the biggest agency” he messed up my hair. 

 

“THAT’S IT!” I jolted up. “Maybe I should try talking to the agency about my dad or maybe audition?” I contemplated. “Thanks dad” I looked up again. 

 

 

A/N Hello fellow readers! I’m so sorry for the late update! I’ve been writing another story, also about Taetae and Luna, but a different scenario. But I’ll talk about that next time, for now just enjoy this little chapter and I’ll be updating more soon! again sorry for the wait. :)