Chapter 2: Dancing Machine

Chased by Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Dancing Machine

 

With the last move, Danielle panted while frozen still from the last position. The music still continued in the background until Danielle’s dance trainer pressed paused. She finally relaxed and let go of the pose she was holding. Her trainer offered her water bottle and she gladly took it. Her training ended 4 hours ago but she wanted to practice more for the monthly evaluation. She practiced her own choreography with some of the modification from her trainer.

 

“It’s enough for today, Elle. You can go home now.”

 

Danielle nodded at her trainer and thanked her for monitoring her practice. Her stomach grumbled as she did not yet eat dinner. She grabbed her wallet and went out to the nearest convenience store to buy her dinner, ramyun. She was eating peacefully when the chair in front of her scrapped and there sat a woman with a black mask, black cap, and shades. Danielle rolled her eyes as she recognized the person.

 

“What do you want?” Danielle blew the ramyun cool before putting it into .

 

“Why are you eating here?” The person asked.

 

Danielle threw the person a perplexed glance, “It’s convenient.” Danielle slurped the last of her ramyun and stared at the person in front of her. “Why are you here, Krys?”

 

Danielle became friends with Krystal Jung after her older sister introduced her to the Jung Sisters. She and Krystal immediately hit it off with their mutual passion in annoying their older sisters. Krystal became Danielle’s best friend.

 

The person took off her shades and raised a brow. “Well,” Krystal began to explain. “A certain little sister didn’t reply to her older sister’s messages. Older sister got worried and called help.”

 

“I extended practice. The monthly evaluation is around the corner.”

 

Krystal rolled her eyes, “Seriously, Dan. Tiffany unnie is worried about you. You should’ve replied to her once.”

 

“I’ll reply to her when I get back. I don’t have my phone with me.” 

 

Krystal let out a frustrated sigh, “No. Get your things. We’re going somewhere.”

 

“Where are we going?” Danielle asked.

 

Krystal stood up and put her shades back on. “Just hurry. I’ll meet you here with my car.”

 

Danielle puffed her cheeks and returned back to the company to gather her things. She also sent a text to her sister to let her know that Krystal is taking her somewhere.

 

“Elle? You’re still here?” A voiced called out when she passed by the vocal rooms.

 

Danielle turned and saw Mina’s head sticking out on one of the doors. “Yes, I extended practice for the evaluation.”

 

“Right,” Mina nodded. “The evaluation is near. Well,” Mina gave her a beam. “Good luck, Elle. I’m sure you’ll nail it.”

 

“Thank you, Mina sunb-,” Danielle bit her tongue when Mina threw her that call-me-unnie-or-else look. “T-thank you, Mina u-unnie.”

 

Mina waved her goodbye and Danielle went to meet Krystal back at the convenience store.

 

It has been ten minutes since they drove off from the convenience store and Krystal has not told Danielle where they were going. They already passed Danielle’s favorite café and it looks like they were going home.

 

“Where are we going really?”

 

“Somewhere.”

 

Not satisfied with the vague answer, Danielle prodded more but Krystal has a strong resolve on not telling. Danielle gave up with a huff and Krystal smirked in her victory.

 

“Fine. I’m taking a nap. Wake me up when we’re there.”

 

Danielle tried to fall a

Please log in to read the full chapter