RECONSTRUCTING

Chased by Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

Please take time to read. It'll explain everything.

Hello, this ACertainPain. First of all, I apologize for not updating this story for over a year. I don't have any excuse. It is simply that I have gone an awful situation and lost my passion in writing. I'm sorry if you have thought that I have abondoned this story but fret not, I will continue. It took me a lot of time to find my drive again to write. I will be reconstructing this story and I hope I'll deliver my best of my efforts to keep you, my lovely readers, satisfied. Second, it will take some time for me to edit and reconstruct. I am a one man band and I feel so bad for asking you this because you've waited long enough for me to update but got this instead. I'm asking you to be please be patient with me. All I can give to you is a tentative time of when I'll be probably post the first 5 chapters of the reconstructed story and that will be after New Years. If you cannot wait for long, I understand if you unsubscribe from this story. Lastly, I cannot measure my gratitude to you all. Thank you for those who upvoted, subsribed and commented. You are all appreciated. These kind of things makes a writer so happy. Thank you again.

 

I hope you all understand. Thank you for your time.

 

xoxo,

ACertainPain

Please log in to read the full chapter