Nobody But You

We Got Married: Seulrene Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meeting the Parents…?

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

When the cameras rolled we could see the two still sleeping on the bed. But unlike the previous episodes, we could see Seulgi and Irene facing each other. The older girl was in Seulgi’s arms while her head rested on the taller girl’s chest. The bear’s lips were placed on Irene’s forehead.

The two were seemingly having wonderful dreams in each other’s arms.

Not for long.

Taeyeon’s Self Cam:

Taeyeon shyly bows at the camera and lets out a smile.

“Hello! I’m SNSD’s kid leader, Kim Taeyeon. It’s nice to meet you all!” The oldest of the SNSD greeted happily.

“I’m here to help Seulgi and Irene with a certain task about their parents. We all know that Irene has already told hers but we aren’t sure if Seulgi has mentioned anything. Regardless of the current circumstances, it is relatively normal for a couple to gain detractors at some point. My mission is to help them somehow feel the uneasiness, but at the same time help them grow out of their shell. Since they are relatively in their first relationship, a guide would really help.”

Host Cam:

“Please welcome Kim Taeyeon to the studio everybody!” Ellen announced.

Taeyeon appeared then made a polite bow to the audience.

“Thank you for having me. It is an honor.”

“No. Thank you! We know you’ve been busy with the world tour with the girls. It’s been years but still going strong eh?” Ellen complimented earning a respectful bow from Taeyeon.

“It’s been an honor and a privilege to entertain our fans.”

“So, I’d just like to tell the viewers that, for years now, fans have dubbed Taeyeon as Irene’s father. Who’s the mother again? Jessica?” Oprah tried to make sure.

“Tiffany. Tiffany Hwang.” Taeyeon answered earning giggles from the audience.

“How does that feel?” Ellen asked since they knew of the circumstances in their home country.

“I’m actually marrying Tiffany next month, in New York.” Taeyeon blushed with her reply.

“Congratulations!” Ellen and Oprah greeted then gave Taeyeon a hug.

“It’s one of the reasons why I said yes to the guesting. They are my hoobaes. I want them to know it’s okay. I feel the same way as Irene for Seulgi. I only loved Tiffany. Not because she was a girl or anything else. I just love Tiffany.” Taeyeon smiled brightly earning sighs from the audience.

“Now before we fall in love with Taeyeon and whisk her away from Tiffany on their wedding day. Let’s see the rest of the episode. Roll it!” Ellen gave a thumbs-up then the screen went black.

Taeyeon Cam:

The camera focused on Taeyeon who was currently in the living room with the Red Velvet’s manager. For this task, she will be the one to wake up the two girls instead of their manager.

Smiling at the camera, Taeyeon stealthily walked across the living room. She gave her approval. Irene and Seulgi have been taking care of their temporary home very well. The furniture and the other items have been neatly arranged. She then moved to Seulgi and Irene’s bedroom where the two were still fast asleep.

Taeyeon admired the two holding each other protectively.

“They’re cute...” She smiled then gets ready for the kill.

Taeyeon Self Cam:

“I have the craziest yah you’ll ever hear.” She smiled at the camera then winked.

Seulgi and Irene Camera:

“YAAAAAH!” The voice boomed across the room startling the two.

Seulgi, still disoriented, shot up then moved to the edge of the bed making her fall off. Irene, however, merely turned and looked groggily at the rest of the crew.

She saw Taeyeon standing by the foot of the bed, arms crossed.

“Unnie!” Irene shot up and sat on the bed.

She turned to Seulgi was still on the floor, nursing a bump on her forehead.

“Seobang!” She let out a worried call.

“Taeyeon-Unnie?” Seulgi asked eyes still focusing.

“Yah! How could you date my daughter without my permission?” Taeyeon asked jokingly while the younger girl was still trying to regain her thoughts.

“And you…” Taeyeon turned to her so-called daughter as she sported a feigned hurt expression.

“Seobang… Really? Even Jessica sounded weird saying it to Yuri.”

Irene merely muffled a laugh as she helped Seulgi go back to the bed. She checked Seulgi’s head, kissed the bump then smiled at her.

Seulgi was about lean in and kiss her back but Taeyeon separated them.

She held the youngest by the ear making her squirm.

“Ouch! Unnie!”

Amused, Irene tried to muffle her laugh again.

“You and I need to talk.” Taeyeon shook her head.

She tried her hardest to be serious. Irene could see the act. But of course Seulgi being Seulgi, might have thought it was for real.

“No kissing till I say so. You hear?”

The youngest silently pleaded but to no avail.

Sorry bear, this is your time to shine.

Irene gave her one last kiss on the forehead before moving out of the bed.

Taeyeon gaped. But of course in this love story, Princess Irene ALWAYS gets what she wants.

“Appa, I’ll just cook us breakfast. Would you prefer something specific?” Irene smiled then gave Taeyeon a chaste hug.

Yes, Irene knew that Taeyeon was being called her father by her fans. It doesn’t really take much to make them swoon.

“Anything would do…” Taeyeon smiled back at Irene then turned to the better half with really serious tone.

“Fix this room. You’re lucky I know you can’t cook. Otherwise, I won’t let my princess dirty her hands.” Taeyeon left Seulgi, who was still bewildered with what was happening.

“What just happened?” Seulgi asked the cameraman but received no reply.

Seulgi and Irene Self Cam:

“When Taeyeon Unnie came, we were really surprised. But at the end of the day, we were happy. Having visitors is nice especially that she is someone we both look up to professionally and personally.” Irene smiled.

She looked back at Seulgi who was about to say something.

We could see Irene suddenly touched the bear’s forehead making her stop dead on her tracks.

They share a smile then Seulgi faced the camera again.

“It was a definitely a surprise. What happened afterwards was like crazy. I never knew having in laws would be hard.”

“My parents already love you.”

“And mine love you too.” Seulgi replied with a huge grin on her lips.

What about that? Both sides already know about the real status between our two lovebirds. Do we hear real wedding bells after the show? Well, perhaps it won’t happen immediately. But clearly they are on the right track.

“They know?”

“Yes.” Seulgi replied then leaned to kiss Irene’s lips.

“They said we should retire though.” The bear added earning a chuckle from Irene.

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

We could see our couple preparing the table for breakfast while Taeyeon looked on. The oldest had a really wide smile on her face.

Taeyeon Self Cam:

“When I see them, it’s like I see the days when Tiffany and I had to work hard to balance our relationship and work. Being idols is a tiring job. The weight of the job comes heavier for idols who gain a lot of popularity. Being a gorgeous couple as they are, they have gained a lot of attention. With work, would come less time. I hope they do learn to balance things. I hate to see them break up.”

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

“So, we have photo shoot later this afternoon. In the meantime, where do you want to go Appa?” Irene asked as she took a bite of the omelet she just prepared.

She turned to Seulgi then took her spoon. Seulgi watched her then smiled when she tried to feed her. Graciously our bear took the bite.

Taeyeon faked a wince.

“I’m taking Seulgi to the desert then leave her there to die.”

Seulgi scowled at the idea but a gentle tap at the back of her neck by Irene made her smile.

“Oh here are your mission notes today.” Taeyeon handed them the notes then the two started reading.

“It’s a wedding photo shoot.” Seulgi kept reading while Irene kept silent.

A few minutes passed, she was still silent. Taeyeon and Seulgi could now be seen with worry on their faces.

“Are you alright?” Seulgi asked taking the older girl’s hand.

Irene made a cute pout that made Taeyeon and Seulgi weak on the knees.

“I just want you to see me wear one on our wedding day. Not this early…” It was said in the cutest way possible.

“Are you proposing?” Seulgi joked and tried to lean in for a kiss.

But alas, her ears were pulled.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

Seulgi and Irene Self Cam:

“I think marriage is a little farfetched at this point since we’re just starting to date. Actually we’re still working now so we haven’t really gone out on a real date yet.” Seulgi smiled at the camera then turned to Irene.

Their eyes met then Seulgi resumed, not turning her gaze away from Irene.

“It’s something I look forward to. Waking up with her every day, cleaning the house, cooking, even if I’m bad at it are things I definitely want to share with her. I get the sense that everything else is complete when I’m with her.”

Irene blushed widely.

Seulgi  Cam:

The youngest quietly sat on the back seat. Obviously in deep thought about her task.

Seulgi Self Cam:

They gave us two mission notes. One from Taeyeon Unnie and the other one I got an hour after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter