Hello Baby Part 5

We Got Married: Seulrene Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene Cam:

We hear something being fried but the camera pans to the room and we see Irene still asleep with a pillow in her arms. Other than her, we expect Seulgi cooking.

Seulgi and cooking on the same sentence is a disaster waiting to happen.

Or is it?

Seulgi Self Cam:

“A few years back, Wendy started teaching me stuff especially on our breaks. I tried baking brownies and frying stuff on my own. It wasn’t because that I wanted to do something, but I wanted to be relied upon specially that we have two dongsaengs. Hyunnie and Wendy always took care of us. I felt that I needed to step up. So yeah, I can cook now.” Seulgi winked and yes.

We all get heart emojis in the eyes.

Seulgi Cam:

Seulgi prepared the table and arranged Irene’s plate. Although it looked a little crooked, there was a rose on a makeshift vase.

Puffing her cheeks she went over to the fridge.

“I want to make juice… But I only have…” She searched the fruits and found apples and oranges.

Showing the fruits on the camera she then asked.

“What do you think Hyunnie would like?”

“Oranges…” Irene appeared wearing one of Seulgi’s oversized shirts and Pikachu pajamas.

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

The older girl doesn’t take a seat. Instead she walked over to the counter just beside Seulgi and kissed her cheek.

“Morning…” She sat up the counter and watched as Seulgi tried to prepare the juicer.

Irene helped by taking the oranges and started peeling.

They look too domesticated and with Irene constantly smiling at Seulgi, we know she’s loves the pampering.

Irene Self Cam:

“She always was our little helper may it be in the kitchen or doing other things in the household. She even tries to help Yeri when it comes to art projects. I do sometimes think she underestimates what she does for us, her bandmates. In reality, we love her a lot. She is our maknae by heart after all.”

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

Irene and Seulgi have their breakfast quietly in the dinner table. Their manager appeared and has Seuljun in her arms making the couple giggle in delight.

“Baby, how are you?” Seulgi was first to take the baby in her arms.

We could see Irene eyeing her with a huge smile on her lips.

But then they were told this was the last week they were to have Seuljun.

They both pout but nonetheless smiled since the baby was with them.

“We’ll have to enjoy every minute now won’t we?” Seulgi cooed earning a kiss from Irene.

“You’ll make a good mother one day…” We hear her whisper that smile still on her lips.

“Only if I get to do it with you…”

“It better be…” Irene replied in all seriousness.

The couple then went back to the kitchen and continued their breakfast with Seuljun.

Red Velvet Cam:

“We have to hurry.” Wendy ran her hands through her hair somewhat pressured.

Today was Red Velvet’s concert and of course it was always like the first time for the girls.

“Are we picking up Irene-Unnie and Seulgi-Unnie?” Yeri asked peeking from the bathroom.

“Yes, so please hurry up.”

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

The couple was also busy preparing themselves. Seulgi had Seuljun in her arms while she placed their outfits on the suitcase. Irene comes out of the bathroom dressed and started to help as well.

“So today, we are going to perform for a concert in Staples Center. The concert also includes the rest of SM Town Stars. It’s a two day event but we have a break since Taeyeon-Unnie and Tiffany-Unnie are getting married over the weekend.” Seulgi explained as she multi-tasked.

She was entertaining Seuljun while she tried to pack her wardrobe.

We could see Irene going in and out of the room in haste.

“She’s like this when we have schedules. Even though we our three hours in advance, she will always have this time checks. It’s not annoying, but it’s hard to see her worrying about nothing.”

Irene Cam:

She was asked about the things that worry her most nowadays.

“Number one would be health. It wouldn’t matter if it were my family or the members. That would be the number one worry I have each day. Two would be if we’ll do well in a particular event. It doesn’t matter if I am doing it with them or not. I worry about the mistakes. I worry about the mishaps. So, all in all their well-being is important to me.”

She was asked if her current relationship with Seulgi worries her.

“It does. There are days that I fear that she would change. But with her being as sweet and caring as she is since the day we met, somehow it eases the worries. I hope I make her feel the same. I have a hard time showing it sometimes. Most people think I’m cold. Seulgi knows me better than anyone else I suppose… She has always been by my side since the day we became friends.”

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

The couple is now seen rehearsing with the other Red Velvet members. The camera pans to Seuljun who was intently watching the parents work. Irene and Seulgi would at times look at the baby’s way and it makes the little tot giggle. The other members smile in delight watching the baby react to everything the couple did.

We could see members of SNSD and other artists watch with the child singing along excitedly.

One of them was Kim Taeyeon.

Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter