Make Her Say Yes Part 2

We Got Married: Seulrene Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi Self Cam:

She was asked if the house was nice.

“I have known to love the beach on vacations. I love playing in the water and barbequing on shore. I like making sandcastles and swimming. Hyunnie likes it too! She maybe this farm girl but she likes the ocean. She likes the romantic feel to it.”

She was asked if they were to have a house where would it be.

“If it would only be me, I want a place where the weather is nice. A simple house would be enough with a cute kitchen and a living room; two bedrooms for me and for guests. I kind of envisioned it in the country. I am a city girl but I learned to love the country through the years.”

She was asked if it was because of Irene.

She smiles a little and was then deep in thought. We see her open then she smiles again.

“I think Daegu grew on me. We visit it a lot. The girls and I took breaks and I usually help Wendy when she can’t go back to Canada on vacations. I have spent enough time to know that I like it there.”

The last question was, did she learn to love it because she liked Irene?

Did it grow on her because Irene was going to be there?

Did it make her love Irene even more?

Seulgi merely smiles and her eyes dart towards her feet.

It was this shy smile that we have always known. It was the type of smile that seems to drift her away from the world. A smile that tells she is thinking of Irene.

That smile doesn’t fade away.

Not anytime soon.

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

The couple was now taking a stroll in the beach. Seulgi would play with the sand using her feet and we see Irene slapping her arm from time to time.

They ended up with Irene tugging Seulgi’s hand to her chest so that the younger girl would not wonder so much. Irene seemed to like this type of moment because the smile on her lips is glorious. We see Seulgi let Irene drag her as she playful annoys the older girl.

They smile and the camera had to pan away because they share a sweet kiss as the waves touched their feet.

A shadow overshadows them and we see how Irene gets amazed by the sight.

Parasails

“Can we do that Seulgi?”

Seulgi Self Cam:

“It was supposed to be me asking the questions so I had to look at the producer if it’s okay that she was the one who initiated it. I really want to get that grand prize at the end of the 5 tasks. I was glad that the producer said it was okay. That is one task out of the list.”

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

The couple was now hand in hand as they watched the operators prepare the gear.

Seulgi and Irene Self Cam:

“I asked her if we could try parasailing since we were being courageous lately. I am still afraid of a lot of things but I don’ think I shouldn’t it should stop me from being happy.” Irene turns and looks straight into Seulgi’s eyes.

The younger girl has not turned away from her since she started to speak.

We are the ones melting.

Really

“I really think I am braver because of you. I’m glad we had this experience for me to get to know you and myself more. I think…” We could see Irene was looking for the words but was probably how caught up she was with Seulgi’s smile.

We were too to be honest. Seeing their hands entwined didn’t help us at all.

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

They were sitting comfortably with their manager and we could see Irene doing breathing exercises. Seulgi places a kiss on her temple and the younger girl gets a painful nudge form their manager.

It’s not that the manager didn’t like their intimacy.

We are assuming it was because she feels awkward in seeing it that close.

Irene and Seulgi fix the camera in their arms as the operators give last minute instructions. The boat starts and they were well on their way.

Both girls scream but we all know it was in delight. Irene had her eyes open even though they were reaching a height.

We had to agree with her.

She is braver.

Seulgi and Irene Self Cam:

They were asked about the parasailing experience.

“It was exhilarating.” Irene says excitedly.

“The warm wind on your face and that rush when you are up there, it was such a rush.” She adds making Seulgi smile when she turned to her.

“It was beautiful. You see the bluest of blue underneath your feet. It was a great experience.” The younger girl tells us.

We see Irene nudge her bit before turning to the camera.

“I don’t have to say it out loud, Hyunnie, since I always say it to you.”

Irene bites her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter