Make Her Say Yes Part 4

We Got Married: Seulrene Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

“So what’s the surprise?”

“It’s not a surprise really… How do you feel about learning to drive?” Seulgi asked as she carefully poured milk on her cereal.

Her eyes tentatively looked up and gazed Irene’s. She saw that older girl was in deep thought, pouting. And technically, pouting Bae Joohyun is definitely cute. But of course our Bear needs to focus. So she forced herself to furrow her eyebrows just to point to her girlfriend that it was a serious question.

“But you can drive Seobang. Don’t you like driving me around?”

“I do… I do…” Seulgi immediately moves over to Irene’s side and kisses her temple.

“Then why are we having this conversation?”

“I just thought maybe you should try. No strings attached. I know you get scared easily too.” Seulgi smiles when she earns a punch on the stomach.

“But… Just to experience it you know. You don’t have to officially go through it.”

Irene settles in Seulgi’s embrace and looks like she is pondering on the proposal. Technically when it comes to things like these, Bae Joohyun has to take a lot into account.

Irene Self Cam:

Irene was asked about how much she trusted Seulgi.

Her facial expression suddenly became thoughtful, filled with some brightness we could not explain. She smiles at the camera but does not say anything right away. her lips, she turns away from the camera probably trying to compose herself.

She must feel really giddy on anything about Seulgi at this point.

She looks so in love.

“I can’t trust her to do household chores perfectly. Actually I can’t expect her to manage the household by herself. She’s a big baby. Seungwan and I would agree that we can’t leave her alone because she can’t take care of herself either.”

Irene looks away and her smile tells us that whatever she is recalling is really something close to her heart.

“But I trust her to be caring with the members. She makes sure everyone is alright, especially when I have to be on schedules. She’s not perfect, but she is close to being one. Her effort is beyond expected. And honestly it makes up for the slip ups and goofing around.”

Irene was asked if there was anything she was afraid of right now when it comes to Seulgi. This is considering that they are in a formal relationship that has been publicly shown through the show.

The camera focuses on her face once more, and the smile faltered a little before she gave her reply.

“Even if she comes off strong, always happy and content, she can also be fragile. Before we even got together, I have this urge to protect her. Now, sad to say, I have more probability to be a reason why those eyes wouldn’t shine as bright. I could be a reason why her heart breaks. This is true even if it wouldn’t be my intention. Even if I don’t have any inclination of leaving her, I can still upset her with things around me and things I do. That makes me afraid.”

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

The conversation continues in the kitchen and Irene is still wrapped in Seulgi’s arms.

“Would you be angry with me if I decline this one?” Irene asks looking up.

Her eyes seems to be searching  something on Seulgi’s but our baby bear only returned with her patented eye-smile.

“I would be sad but never angry. Never with you…” Foreheads touched and it took everything from Irene not to kiss her girlfriend because of how she bit her lip.

Honestly the producers think Seulgi and Irene are lucky.

They are so hot, cute and sweet together.

Don’t we all want that type of relationship?

“I’ll try it.” Irene nods and pinches Seulgi’s cheek.

Our angel gets rewarded with a quick kiss on the cheek.

Guess we are going driving.

Red Velvet Self Cam:

The couple was sitting just below the three other members and were asked how they would feel if Irene was driving.

“We’d take public transportation.”

“Yah!” Irene pounds Joy’s knees and Yeri laughs.

We could see Wendy’s derp face and it somewhat agrees to Joy’s remark.

Seulgi keeps silent in a corner while chaos ensues.

“Irene-Unnie gets startled easily, if something pops or a loud noise happens to surprise her while she’s driving, she’ll probably crash the car. I would worry if I were you Seulgi-Unnie.” The youngest jokes and earns the same amount of slaps for their leader.

“I think it would be safer if Seulgi drove us places. She wears glasses but at least she doesn’t get startled as much.” Wendy proposes and Irene seems to be in shock.

Son Seungwan just dropped her in public!

“Why are they this afraid if I drove? It’s something one can study!” The oldest immediately turns to her girlfriend who smiles at her full blown aegyo.

“I will do well at driving right?”

“I trust you with my life.” The Red Velvet bear replies.

“She wants to get laid…” Joy shakes her head earning a new set of slaps on her leg.

“Seriously Seulgi-Unnie, aren’t you afraid she’ll crash the car over a car horn or a blown up tire.” Yeri adds earning the same punishment from Irene.

“I’m not.” Seulgi eye-smiles and the other members were left waiting for her reason.

We were waiting too.

We have seen Irene get startled more than once by the simplest things.

“I know she will make extra effort because I’m with her. Just as much as I make an effort to make sure we all get home same when I’m driving.”

Bae Joohyun

You are one lucky girl.

Seulgi and Irene Dashboard Cam:

The couple drove their way to the driving school near their home. We could see Irene nervously hold on to Seulgi’s free hand while the bear concentrated on the drive.

“Seobang…”

“Hm…”

“Are we going to be there the whole day?”

“Nope… I was hoping we could go have dinner after your lessons.” The car goes into a stop and Seulgi turns a bit to face Irene.

Thank the heavens for dashboard cameras.

“You can tell me if you’re afraid…” The taller girl leans and kisses Irene’s cheeks.

Their noses grazed and Irene merely taps Seulgi’s cheek as the street light turned to green.

“It’s fine. I can do this. I’m with you.”

Seulgi Self Cam:

She was asked if she was worried about Irene not saying yes to the last two tasks.

“I am sometimes but it is what it is. I don’t want to pressure her even though in can cost us the gift for the members and the staff.”

Would she be disappointed if they don’t get to have the gift?

“Of course, at first I would. I can’t deny that. But I can’t make Hyunnie not feel at ease about it. We can make up for it some other time.”

Would she be hurt if Irene says no to the marriage proposal at the end?

“I think it’s just right especially if she would think it would be for real. We’re not ready. Even if I see myself with her for a long time, we still have things to accomplish individually. I wouldn’t want to get in the way of Hyunnie doing things for her family.”

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

The two girls arrive at the driving school and were now trying to register for Irene’s lessons. We also see Krystal arrive alongside with Amber and Wendy.

We should bear in mind that Seulgi and Irene don’t speak that much English. The three went along for the trip to help the couple out.

Wendy, Krystal and Amber Cam:

“Yobosaeyo!” The trio greet excitedly.

Amber used to live in a dorm with Seulgi while Krystal, as we all is know, is Irene’s kryptonite.  It had been a while since we last saw her and this would be the first time she will be on cam since the two officially got together. Wendy of course is one of the members of their band.

 The trio was asked how they feel about making a scene for the couple. Since we are down to one more episode and one more task, the producers found it fit to give Seulgi additional obstacles to wrestle.

One being Irene’s jealousy

“Actually I don’t feel good about it.” Wendy her lips nervously.

“You don’t want to get in that head to head battle with Irene-Unnie. It’s a done deal with her as the winner.” Krystal adds and the two 94 liners nod.

“Actually I like teasing Irene-Unnie. She makes these cute expressions Seulgi can’t stand.”

“Irene-Unnie likes to act cute around Seulgi. When it happens, that bear gets flustered and her brain works slower than u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter