White Towel

Red Card
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

There were looks of astonishment, amusement and also terrified looks from the new freshmens who had just watched the school's top striker completed the 100th lap. 

 

"Those who wish to leave, could leave now." 

 

Sooyeon stepped in, dignified with the blonde's stamina performance. The captain could already see almost half of the signed-up students turning their backs away and ran away. 

 

The rest who chose to stay, are either still in awe or are gwaking at Seulgi who still look so fresh eventhough her face and ears are burned in red. 

 

"Are you girls here to watch our bear gulping down water or to really play soccer?" 

 

Soojung snapped at the juniors, making them gulp and break their attention away from Seulgi who was still catching her breathe. 

 

"I am here to look for Kang Seulgi!" 

 

Almost all of the juniors bulged their eyes out at the shortest girl of them all. The Jung sisters quirked a brow and looked at the excited girl. 

 

"Then get out. This is not a fanclub of Seulgi or anything."  

 

The girl bowed her head down with a cute pout then suddenly went foward to face the captains with a smug smirk.

 

"Kang Seulgi is my unnie's girlfriend!" 

 

Collective screams and groans were heard from the juniors and most were even leaving with the news of their crush having a girlfriend. 

 

Seulgi immediately snapped her head around when she heard the little junior spilling out rumors about her. 

 

"KANG SEULGI? YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?" Seungwan screamed, gaining horrified looks from the other members of the team. 

 

Everyone wouldn't believe that the forever so almight heartbreaker finally settled down and had a girlfriend? 

 

The blonde widen her eyes and looked at her teammates bewildedly, shaking her head and hands. 

 

"Th-That's not true!" 

 

A weight suddenly came jumping on her and gave an arm-lock, "Since when huh! Why didnt you tell it to your bestfriend?!" 

 

Seulgi groaned and shaked the hamster off her neck, before jogging towards the Jung sisters who was giving her a suspicious look. Its like they are half-believing the news and half-suspicious.

 

"Kang Seulgi! Remember me?" The junior grinned widely with her eyes sprarking like diamonds and the older could of course remember her clearly. 

 

"Yeah. I know, the one who called me during the spring tournement." 

 

The taller blonde bend down and quirked a brow curiously at the latter while the teammates stopped whatever drills they had and stared at the two as if they were perfoming a skit. 

 

"But why are you spouting false rumors? I don't even know you name or your unnie's name. In other words, i dont even know how you unnie looks like." 

 

"Right. I'm Yerim! Bae Joohyun's younger sister." 

 

Seulgi blinked repeatedly. 

 

"B-B-Bae J-Joohyun?!!!!" 

 

---

 

 

Seulgi swears the girl was as creepy as her older sister. It was fortunately that Joohyun had already graduate from high school if not, she wouldn't know how to deal with the annyoying Bae sisters.

 

It made Seulgi think if sisters are really that annyoying. With the Jung's and Bae's ruining up her highschool life. 

 

"Unnie sent me here and gave me a mission to tell the whole school that you're her girlfriend!" 

 

The blonde's jaw nearly dropped down the ground when she heard the ridiculous mission but snapped it out since Joohyun was that weird and she knew that. 

 

That's a red card, Bae Joohyun. For invading my highschool life and damaging my popularity. 

 

"Then go home and tell that weird bunny to stop dreaming. It's never gonna happen." 

 

 

 

---

 

 

"Girls! Please gather around for a moment!" 

 

The teacher-in charged, Mr Kim shouted across the field, grabbing the attention of the soccer players as they hurriedly gathered around him. 

 

Mr Kim cotinued blabbering those upcoming trainings during the summer's vacation while Seulgi ignored him and played around with the ball, dancing with his foot with it. 

 

She felt Seungwan nudging but chose to ignore her. Afterall, there will be a form handed out at the end of the day so why bothering listening to nags and all?

 

Right? Right. 

 

"S-Seulgi-ah... You probably have to lift that damn head of yours up and look who's our new manager."

 

"What manager? We didnt have any managers before, wan-ah." 

 

Seungwan gulped when the figure of their new manager walked a few steps towards them. Thats when Seulgi felt an immense a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter