Purple Bunny

Red Card
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun doesn't know how this really crazy and crappy idea came up to her mind when she found out about the blonde's morning routine during the summer holiday plans. 

 

That's alot of effort put in to dig out informations from Seulgi's bestfriend. From reacting to her not even funny jokes to even going to her house and begged for informations. 

 

"Seulgi wouldn't like to know that you're stalking her till this extend." Seungwan sighed at the pitiful manager who was pouting cutely, trying to find out Seulgi's plans during the summer vacation. 

 

Finally, the hamster gave in.

 

"You know, Seulgi's life isnt that interesting at all." 

 

Joohyun listened intensely.

 

"All she does is go for a morning run then goes home and hibernate." 

 

 

Morning run. 

 

Tada. 

 

Bae Joohyun in a purple bunny costume. Speaking of this costume, it also took the brunette alot of effort to get it- a PURPLE bunny. 

 

She still thinks that other colours is disgusting. 

 

All Seulgi does is going for a morning run, get home and hibernate. Which means that if Joohyun doesnt find a way to see the girl in the morning exercise, it means that she wouldnt be able to see the blonde until summer vacation in over.

 

"...that ."

 

Joohyun huffed as she looked at the bunny's head, thinking how hot and stuffy she had been in that for the past hour.

 

"But at least i get to see Seulgi... without her knowning." 

 

The brunette smiled to herself blissfully as she watches Seulgi brisk walking out of the park. 

 

"Unnie...can i have a candy?" 

 

Turning to the source of a childish-kid like voice, Joohyun saw a little five year-old girl flashing a toothy smile at her while pointing to the bottle of candy beside her.

 

Joohyun beamed a friendly smile as she opened the lid and let the kid choose. The young kid took some and smiled once again before skipping away. 

 

"Unnie?" The free-candy giver whipped her head around, expecting to see another kindergarten child. But was shocked to see Yerim standing infront of her with one of her brow raised. 

 

Joohyun smiled awkwardly at the 'i'm expecting an explanation unnie' Yerim. It's rare to see the cold, princess-like Joohyun in that childish outfit. Yerim knew that something wasn't right for the older to act like this.

 

Seeing that the younger wasn't going let her go that easily, she tried to make up a reasonable explanation.

 

"The weather is good and kids are running around so me, the angel Bae Joohyun decided to make their day sweeter with candies!" 

 

Joohyun smiled goofly as she wiggled the candies in her hand. 

 

"Yeah right. It's summer for goodness sake! Don't lie to me unnie!" Yerim rolled her eyes. 

 

And Joohyun gave up her pride and decided to tell her younger sister about it. 

 

The things i do for Kang Seulgi. 

 

 

 

---

 

 

It was also rare for Seungwan to be outside Seulgi's doorstep right after she was back from her excerise.

 

"What are you doing here?" Seulgi questioned as she unlocked the door, leaving it open for the other to enter. However, Seungwan didn't and only stood rooted on the ground while fidgetting with her fingers.

 

Seulgi sensed that she had something to say, "Do you have anything to say?" 

 

Honestly, Seulgi had been sort of avoiding the younger these days. They used to go back home together for school everyday, eating lunch together and do almost everything together. Just like how bestfriends would. 

 

However, she begin to stop hanging out with Wendy when Joohyun kept following her around. 

 

Not Seulgi, but Wendy. 

 

Joohyun would follow Wendy and the younger would run away while Joohyun kept shouting for her name and begging her about something. There was even once she caught Joohyun going in Seungwan's house and only came out three hours later. 

 

It made Seulgi thinks that Joohyun's crush isnt her anymore and somehow she felt betrayed by it. 

 

"How can she be so fickled minded." 

 

"D-Did you just came back from jogging?" Seungwan questioned. 

 

Seulgi chunckled scaractically, "What do you think? You're not coming in?" 

 

"Uhmmm.. Maybe next time. I'm just dropping by to see how you're doing." Seungwan forced a smile out and hurriedly ran away from Seulgi.

 

"Weird." 

 

Seulgi entered her house and chucked down water to quench her thirst when suddenly her doorbell rang. 

 

Thinking that it was Wendy, the house owner strolled towards the door with the cup of water in her hands, sipping on it while opening the door.

 

"Hello~" 

 

Seulgi immediately choked on her water when she saw the little Bae standing in front of her. 

 

"Y-You! Why are you even here?" 

 

Yerim giggled, "Am i not welcome?"

 

"Of course you are- NOT!"

 

Seulgi wanted to just slam the door shut if it's not for the younger who stuck her foot out to block the door from closing and flash an innocent smile. 

 

"Just hear me out for 5 mintues! I promise i will be good and be gone." 

 

The older of the two rolled her eyes and sighed, leaning her body against the door and waited for Yerim to continue.

 

"Why dont you like my unnie?" 

 

Seulgi raised her brow at the weird question and gave her a confused look and Yerim started listing the merits of Joohyun. If Seulgi didnt know who Yerim is or how she looked like, she would have thought that Yerim was Joohyun's mother or aunt trying to marry off her only daughter to a prince.

 

"Wait. Enough." The blonde interrupted the younger's speech and groaned. 

 

"Just go already! It's summer for goodness sake, arent you hot standing outside someone's apartment? You could have go home and sleep all day or go hang out with Bae Joohyun!" 

 

It was Yerim's turn to groan and roll her eyes as she place both of her hands at the sides of her waist, glaring at Seulgi.

 

"How i wish i could do that. But i can't. Thanks to someone ungrateful, by the name of Kang Seulgi." 

 

"U-Ungrateful?!" 

 

Yerim breathe in deeply and screamed.

 

"YES, YOU! YOU ARE SO UNGRATEFUL TO MY UNNIE'S FEELINGS AND EFFORTS!"

 

Seulgi'a mouth was shut as she was appalled by the younger's sudden outburst.

 

"You know that its summer and its really hot out there so would you even try to wear a bunny outfit and suffocate inside that in this burning weather? Rather than sleeping in or hanging out with her younger sister?"

 

"What? Am i crazy? Why would i do that?" Seulgi retorted. 

 

The conversations arent getting anywhere so Seulgi decided to just shoo The younger away and have her peace back. However, Yerim seems determined about something and wouldn't move away until she finishes what she wants. 

 

"My sister is crazy! And that is all because of you!" 

 

Seulgi scoffed.

 

"Come on kid. What are you saying? Just go straight to the point would you?" 

 

Yerim folded her arms, eyes firing bullets into Seulgi's face.

 

"Just for the sake of seeing your face during summer vacation, Joohyun unnie sacrificed her holiday dressed in a purple bunny costume under the hot sun just to see you jog. That's just really touching, dont you think so?"

 

"If you are not interested in her, can you please go and tell her so that she can move on and stop being such a loser? No offence to Joohyun unnie because she's such a whipped."

 

---

 

Joohyun rolled her eyes at the younger's words. 

 

"Seungwan. If you aren't willing to help me, you can just say no and stop giving me advises to stop loving Seulgi."

 

The younger one sighed, "I know its difficult. But its obvious that Seul's isn't really interested in you. And im just being kind-hearted to tell you how to move on so that you wont suffer from this one-sided." 

 

Seungwan sort of reg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter