Chapter 6

MEMORIES ( A Bobby-IKON Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Violet’s POV

After dinner with Bobby’s friend. We back to Bobby’s apartment.

 

I feel really tired for today, after all I confess about my feeling to someone who as stranger for me.

 

I hope Jinhwan Oppa can keep his promise. I didn’t want my stupid feeling make Bobby far from me. I think that’s really enough for being ‘only a friend for Bobby’.

 

--

 

Bobby’s POV

I see at Violet directly and realized something wrong with her. She’s weird since we meet my friends.

 

“What happen Vi? You become quiet. Something’s wrong?” I try to ask her.

 

/Violet : / “Engg…No, I’m okay. I’m just little tired.”

 

I know she’s lying.

But I don’t want to make situation become worst for her.

 

/Bobby : / “I’m sorry for today. I know my friend didn’t seem more blended with you. You know this is the first time they meet you.”

 

/Violet : / “Gwenchana. They are very nice and funny. And………..you know, handsome!!!”

 

She’s laugh, but I know she’s trying to hide something.

 

/Bobby : / “Jyyaa!! Don’t tease me about them. You cannot with them!”

I hit her forehead softly.

 

/Violet : / “Ishh!! It’s hurt!” she glare at me.

 

/Bobby : / “Mian..” I smirked

 

/Bobby : / “By the way, you look comfortable with Jinhwan-hyung today. I saw both of you talked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter