Chapter 1

MEMORIES ( A Bobby-IKON Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Violet's POV

I think I was the lucky girl in the world. Bobby, a rapper from boyband IKON was really famous at Korea, was my bestfriend !

We knew each other about 4 years. Eat together, watched our favorite movie together, and doing a little thing just together. Yeah, only me and him ..

 

Until he decided leaving ia for his dream. Leaving his parents, me, and his life here. Am I happy with that ? I don’t know either.. I can’t explained what I feel.

I didn’t want lose my bestfriend. Or maybe I didn’t want to losing someone I like for 4 years? Yes, my first-side-love ..

 

--

 

Seoul, South Korea-

(Incheon Airport)

 

Violet's POV

This is my first time here. I take a deep-breath, closed my eyes, and trying to control what I feel.

‘dddrtt’ ‘dddrrtt’, my handphone ringing.

 

/Violet : / “Ne, yeoboseyo?”

 

/Bobby : / “Mianhe, I have some schedules suddenly, I can’t pick you up..”. I know that familiar sound.

 

/Violet : / “Gwenchana, Bobby-yaa”

 

/Bobby : / “I will send you my apartment address by text, you can go by taxi.”

 

/Violet : / “That’s okay, only 2 weeks, I will stay at hotel.”

 

/Bobby : / “Violet-ssi, you are here for me, you must spend your time only with me! I miss you so much!. ”

 

/Violet : / “Cihh, not for me, only you! hahaa”

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter