Chapter 11

MEMORIES ( A Bobby-IKON Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bobby’s POV

I woke up, my head was hurt and give me a little headache. What happened?

 

I’m walking out still holding my head and seeing Violet at the kitchen.

 

She realized when I’m approach to her.

 

/Violet : / “Oo-oh my God, you make me shock! Why you always doing that! Ishh…”

 

/Bobby : / “Jyaa! You really busy and didn’t saw me earlier. Am I so terrible to make you really shocked like that?”

 

/Violet : / “Ne, Jiwon-ssi.” She said with sarcastic voice and back to busy again for preparing breakfast.

 

/Bobby : / “What happen at last night by the way?”

 

--

 

Violet’s POV

“What happen at last night by the way?”

 

/Violet : / “Ahh, I’m back at midnight and found you drunk and was sleep at sofa, so I take you to your room.” I lied, and not brave to see his face.

 

/Bobby : / “Really? I drink with Jinhwan-hyung and I was at home. I only remember that.”

 

He forgot what happen last night. What we did. How he kiss me.

 

Tonight was my important day. He even didn’t remember.

Yeah, he was doing that because of drunk.

 

I’m trying to take a bowl at shelf above me but make my foot such a tiptoe.

So hard to reach it. Height problem! Arrhh..

 

Suddenly I feel someone behind me. My body lean back to the counter. I’m pretty surpr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter