Chapter 13

MEMORIES ( A Bobby-IKON Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Violet’s POV

I’m out from Jinhwan’s car and suddenly he take my hand going across to his arm.

 

/Jinhwan : / “The last service from today” He smiled at me.

 

/Violet : / “Thank you Oppa.”

 

He pick me two hours before the party. We going to the salon and he even buy a pair of dress and shoes for me.

 

This dress was so beautiful. A soft-purple mini strapless dress. My shoulder was open so much until my back. And my hair was bundle like a bride-style but not formal as usual.

 

At the first, I’m not comfortable with these. I even wear a high heels.

But Jinhwan told me that I was beautiful, I just need a little courage.

 

So I accept all of that he was doing to me, however this my last day at Seoul, I tought.

 

--

 

Bobby’s POV

I was a little drunk when I see Jinhwan Hyung walking toward us.

And behind him there was a y girl.

 

Oh my God, Violet! I’m speechless. I was stunned to see her.

 

/Jinhwan : / “Annyeong guys! You are enjoy the party without me ha!” He said and sit down beside Hanbin and pat the empty chair near him for Violet to sit.

 

/Violet : / “Annyeonghaseyo..” Violet greet us.

 

/Hanbin : / “You’re really beautiful Violet.” Hanbin said.

 

/Violet : / “Gomawo Hanbin-ssi.” She smile and I can see she is blushing.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter