Chapter 5

The Set Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was making his way towards the dressing room, when he saw Chanyeol. He was supposed to ignore the giant, but when he passed by, he saw that Chanyeol wasn’t alone. Baekhyun tried to hide the scowl that was forming on his face when he made eye contact with Ga-Young and then met the eyes of Chanyeol. Baekhyun slowly melted into the gaze and looked down, only to be met by fingers intertwined. He looked back up at the giant, tears threatening to fall, and walked away.

Throughout the shoot, Baekhyun was as lifeless as he can be. Being dragged here and there, pose with this member and then a group photo. He didn’t feel like smiling, but he had to. The members took notice of this, and tried cheering him up but to no avail.

“Okay, this would be the last pair for the day. Baekhyun aaand… ah Chanyeol!” shouted the photographer. Baekhyun mentally panicked and thought of ways to excuse himself, like saying he suddenly had diarrhea, and sure enough he was about to but then Chen spoke up.

“Sorry, but Chanyeol left earlier.” Baekhyun looked around and saw that indeed, Chanyeol had already left. Probably with that girl…, he thought.

“Ah okay, well then that’s a wrap people!”

The members thanked the staff and the photographer, then went back to the dorms. 

♦♦♦

"Ahhh home sweet home" Sehun said while sprawled on the couch "Jongin let's play some video games"

"Sorry man, I promised Soo that we'd go watch a movie tonight"

"Boo you and Kyungsoo hyung. Have fun making out in the cinema." Kyungsoo glared at him whilst Jongin dragged them to their room. Feeling sorry for the maknae, Baekhyun approached him.

"If it makes you feel any better, I can play with you." Sehun looked at him with bright eyes then frowned

"But hyung, you at Mario Kart."

"Yah! you damn brat. Let's see about that." Baekhyun plopped on the couch and grabbed a controler. Sehun grinned knowing that it would rile up the puppy and said "Game on, byuntae."

♦♦♦

It was nearing 10 pm, and almost half of the members haven't come back yet. Chen and Minseok were out, as well as Jongin and Kyungsoo. Sehun and Baekhyun were now watching a Thai horror movie called Long Weekend, along with Suho and Lay. The sound of the door bell startled Baekhyun who flailed his arms and accidentaly hit Sehun's cheek.

"Aish hyung, you clutz"

"S-Sorry Sehun-ah..." Baekhyun looked at Sehun with droopy eyes and bottom lip jutted out, and all the anger faded away. Baekhyun internally rejoiced because hey, no one can resist the 'kicked puppy' expression he makes.

"I'll go get some ice" Suho said as he paused the movie

"And I'll get the door, maybe it's the pizza guy." Baekhyun made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter