Chapter 8 - Final

The Set Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week passed after their make-up and soon found themselves, yet again, in front of Lee Soo Man who bore no emotion on his face. Chanyeol was fidgeting in his seat, not knowing what was happening, and held Baekhyun's hand tighter. Baekhyun, on the other hand, knew quite well the reason as to why they were there, but was quite irritated because 1. Why so early in the frickin morning? and 2. Way to interrupt our cuddle-sesh, old man. Wanting this to be over and be back in his giant's warm embrace, Baekhyun broke the silence.

"Chairman, if you may, can you please tell him already?" 

"Tell who, what?" replied Chanyeol

"Yeollie, the Chairman has something to tell you." Chanyeol was getting more and more anxious by the second. Baekhyun noticed this and sent a heart-warming smile towards his boyfriend.

"Hey" Baekhyun said as he caressed the younger's hand, that was slowly tightening its grip on the puppy's "You have nothing to worry about"

"Yes Chanyeol-ah, I just need to explain something to you." Chanyeol looked at the Chairman and nodded

"Everything was fake" he started "It was all a set up" there was a long pause before Chanyeol asked

"What was a set up?" curiosity evident in the question. The Chairman sighed and continued to explain further about the "Baekyeon issue".

All throughout, Chanyeol never released his hold on Baekhyun's hand; much to the older's surprise. Once done, Baekhyun was readying himself for the response that was about to come. What shocked him was when he felt long arms reach out to hug him. He expected a reaction, yes, but not this kind. There was no anger, no hatred, no selfishness. Baekhyun melted into the hug and let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding.

"Chanyeol? What's wrong?" 

"Nothing, Baekkie. I-I'm just happy and relieved." Chanyeol said as he looked down at his puppy and kissed his forehead. Baekhyun chuckled at the taller's cuteness and nuzzled his face on his chest

"I'm happy too Yeol, sooooo happy" 

End

 

 

 

 

 

 

lol joke no

2 months passed before they told the world about their relationship. Not everyone was pleased, but majority of their fans were, and wished them all the best. From time to time, they would receive threats and whatnot, but they chose to ignore it and dwell on the good side of it all. It was a Sunday afternoon on their break from promotions; Baekhyun was lounging on the couch reading a book when he received a call.

"Hello?-"

"Baekhyun."

"Channie, hey wha-"

"Get over here, now."

"Chanyeol? What's wro-" but he couldn't finish his question because the call was cut. Seconds later, Baekhyun received a text saying for him to go to the SM Ent. Building. He quickly got his phone and wallet, then left. On the car ride there, thousands of questions were going through his head. 'Why did Chanyeol sound cold?' 'Did I do something wrong?' Did he find out I was the one who ate his share of cake?'

"I don't want to fight again" Baekhyun whispered to himself

W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter