(`∧´) Angry Jungkook (`∧´)

Stupid & Annoying Boy
 
Then we have angsty Jungkook. Boy, this Jungkook is probably the most annoying Jungkook in the history of annoying Jungkook's EVER. Although this Jungkook rarely appears, the angry Jungkook never fails to get me in a pissy mood. 
 

I remember the first time Jungkook got all angsty on me.
 
Well, that encounter was paired with a jealous Jungkook. Who was dressed in a policeman suit. So I thought he was pretty hot. Plus, he was totally jealous and everything.
 
Come on, I'm a teenager. Of course I think that's hot!
 
 
We had a Halloween party at our classmate's house. I think the fact that this particular classmate was probably one of the hottest guys in school is quite worthy of mention. Also, that classmate was the captain of the school's basketball team. Nice. 
 
 
 
I know what you're thinking. You're probably thinking that I dressed up in a revealing costume, don't you? Well then, you guessed wrong.
 
I dressed up as a criminal.
 
A criminal in the jail uniform thing, handcuff on my right hand included.
 
Yes, I was supposed to be Jungkook's "criminal". Lame, but we didn't want to wear a couple outfit!
 
We had to be low-key, y'all. Low-key.
 
 
 
Anyway, I wore and black and white striped onesie. How attractive, huh? 
 
I was a the drink table getting drinks for my group of friends and I while Jungkook partied away with his group of guys. We do need our personal time with our friends too, y'know!
 
 
I saw Jungkook and his friends dancing on the dance floor not too far away from the drinks table, and to my surprise (and utter disgust), I saw a girl grinding against Jungkook! What the heck? I was about to approach the little cockroach when the party host (y'know, the cute basketball captain dude) came into my view. 
 
 
 
"Enjoying the party?" He said over the loud music. 
 
"Yeah, TOTALLY." I said with sarcasm oozing out everywhere. I decided to continue pouring drinks for my friends to make myself look occupied. 
 
"You look really.... Interesting in your outfit. A criminal eh?" He laughed. Damn, he was attractive. 
 
I got a little embarrassed. "Heh, it's stupid, really." 
 
"I think it's cute, though. It's different from all the other girls. All I've been seeing today are girls dressed in mini dresses that barely cover anything! And then you're over here dressed as a criminal. That's pretty amazing," He laughed and gave me the most breath-taking smile ever. 
 
 
I remember thinking to myself that if Jungkook could have his own little FUN on the dance floor, who's to say I couldn't? It was him that made me dress like this, and thanks to it I'm having a wonderful (ok not quite) conversation with the school's basketball captain, and also the cutest boy in school. 
 
 
I was about to crack a joke about his costume when suddenly I heard Jungkook's voice behind him. 
 
 
"Well, not as amazing as her bOYFRIEND," Jungkook said with the most sarcastic smile ever. Geez, come to think of it, I pity the guy. All we gave him that day was sarcasm. Sorry, I guess?
 
"O-oh, sorry dude, I wasn't trying to hit your girlfriend up, I was just-"
 
"Yeah it's okay, whatever, we were just about to leave anyway," Jungkook grabbed my arm before giving the cute basketball dude a BIG NICE FRIENDLY smile and dragged me out of the house. 
 
 
 
Needless to say, I was pissed beyond reason at that point. 
 
 
"WHAT THE HELL JUNGKOOK? YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT TO PEOPLE, THAT WAS TERRIBLY RUDE AND HE WAS JUST BEING NICE!" I shouted at Jungkook. 
 
 
"NICE? OH SO THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL NICE? OH WOW EXCUUUUSE ME THEN, I'M NOT A NICE GUY LIKE HIM!" Jungkook shouted back. 
 
 
"OH THEN I SUPPOSE THAT GIRL GRINDING HER ON YOUR D*CK WAS NICE THEN, HUH? REAL MATURE JEON JUNGKOOK, REAL MATURE." I shouted at him while stomping away from him. 
 
 
"YAH, COME BACK HERE!" 
 
 
"REALITY CHECK JUNGKOOK, YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME. I KINDA SORTA LOVE YOU, BUT RIGHT NOW YOU'RE LITERALLY GETTING ON MY LAST IN NERVE." I gave Jungkook not one, but two middle fingers before I actually started running away. 
 
 
 
Suddenly I felt his hand grabbing my arm, and within a second, Jungkook pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around me for an embrace. 
 
 
"LET GO, YOU STUPID DISGUSTING UGLY FLIRT! DON'T TOUCH ME WHERE SHE GRINDED HER ENTIRE SELF ON YOU!" I tried to wiggle my way out of his arms. 
 
 
"YAH! KEEP STILL!" Without hesitation, Jungkook took his handcuffs and locked it on my other hand. Oh, how stupid I must've looked at that moment. 
 
 
"Look at me," Jungkook ordered sternly. He was being very pissy and it pissed me off too. 
 
 
I looked up at him with tears in the corner of my eyes. I was pretty sure I could've killed him with the glare I was giving him, but the expressionless-yet-angry look Jungkook gave me honestly scared me (but also kind of at the same time, wOw). 
 
 
 
"I literally pushed her off like the second she started grinding on me okay?" Jungkook whispered slowly. 
 
 
"Okay sure, that's nice." I wasn't having any of it. I saw them grinding and dancing for at least a minute. 
 
 
"Ugh, please just hear me out-" Jungkook sighed and continued but I cut him off. 
 
 
"Jeon Jungkook. How is it fair that you get to play with other girls in that outfit that makes you look terribly and disgustingly hot, and when I can actually have a sane conversation with a guy in this lame costume for children, you get all angry and sh!t? That's not fair! Also, you just dragged me out of his house like that, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR CONVERSATION! How rude is that? I mean, fine, you're angry and jealous that your totally y girlfriend in a striped onesie is getting it on with a cute guy, but that doesn't mean you have to-" This time, I got cut off suddenly by Jungkook's lips. 
 
 
 
Oh yeah. It felt good. It felt good to be kissed by my boyfriend who's dressed in a police officer's uniform. In a dark alley. At night. 
 
 
Yup, totally normal. Just ignore us, world. Excuse us and our raging hormones.  
 
 
 
After Jungkook kissed me, I was about to continue lecturing him when he suddenly said, "You think I look hot in this costume?" with the cheekiest smile ever. Gosh, I hated the boy. 
 
 
I was about to start punching him again when he suddenly hugged me tightly and apologized. 
 
 
"I'm sorry okay, I know I was acting like an angry, unreasonable, jealous ass piece of , but trust me, I'd let you grind on me all day errrday honey," he winked at me. Ugh, gross. 
 
 
"Yeah no thanks, not after what I've seen that girl did, ew." I pushed him away. 
 
 
Jungkook just hugged me tighter and whispered suggestively, "Then do you wanna help me wash off her dirt?" and he topped it off with a wink. I pretty much died. 
 
 
I decided to play along as I ran a finger down his chest. I then wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my toes to whisper beside his ear, "No thanks, I've got better things to do and other places to be, but have fun while you're at it,"
 
 
I placed a kiss on his cheek and walked away from him, obviously knowing that he'd follow from behind and start whining. I just hated how he could get away so easily like that, but I didn't want to fight with him over some other girl. 
 
 
Besides, he literally handcuffed my hand to his. 
 
 
Come on, let's be real, if your hot boyfriend did that to you in a police officer uniform, you're bound to overlook little things. Well, at least just in that moment. 
 
 
 
 
I confronted him about the grinding girl incident a few days after and well, I guess you could say we got that issue settled. 
 
 
And while we're at it, I guess you could say things got a little steamy that day. Winky winky ;-)
 
 
Yup, you guessed right my friends, Jungkook tried to bake an apology cake for me and ended up starting a fire in the oven. This is literally how steamy can things get with that boy. My stupid Jungkook, ugh. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At the end of the day, my favourite Jungkook is Jeon Jungkook, the stupid, idiotic Jungkook who's annoying in every situation, the Jungkook who's there for me whenever I need him, the playful Jungkook who tries to get out of sticky situations with that disgusting smile of his, the kind-hearted Jungkook who would never try to hurt me, and most importantly, the Jeon Jungkook who never fails to make me fall in love over and over again.
 
 
Stupid, annoying, Jungkook.
 
 
 

 

aaand, that marks the end of this little jungkook story i wrote hehehe i hope you guys liked it!!! :-) 

if u thought this would be a chapter i am sO SORRY I'VE NEVER WRITTEN BEFORE HAHAAH i could try if y'all want me to  i decided to try writing AHAHAH pls wait for chapter 4 

and while we're at it, why don't i shameless put my other fic out here featuring Taehyung?? oh look wow
 
 
wOw, what is this?? a taehyung fic?? wowsies i should go check it out!!!!!!!1111!!!!11!1!!!!1!! 
 
HAHAAHH NO BUT REALLY, i can assure you it is reaaalllly cute and fluffy and shizzzz so pleaseeee check it out! :-)