✿ Happy Jungkook ✿

Stupid & Annoying Boy
Being Jungkook's girlfriend ain't easy guys. 
 
You have to deal with his shenanigans and still love him. 
 
Well, not that it's difficult, but come on, things can get a little annoying sometimes. 
 

Although happy, energetic and high-on-crack Jungkook is annoyingly noisy, it's kinda my favourite Jungkook. 
 
It's the easiest to manage, let's put it that way. 
 
 
 
"Rise and shine my lovely wife!!!!" I looked out my window and I saw Jungkook waving his arms frantically with that cute smile of his. 
 
His hair looked absolutely fluffy that day, it made me want to just fluff it and ruffle it. 
 
I gave Jungkook an obvious and exaggerated eye roll from my window and stuck my tongue out at him. He gave a pout in return. It's moments like these where I always question his mental age. 
 
 
We were in our first year of high school when Jungkook confessed to me. We became friends on the very first day of school, and it was around October when he officially confessed. 
 
It was pretty hilarious because he accidentally blurted out his feelings when we were hanging out on the school's rooftop. Buuuuuut, we both did have feelings for each other, we were just waiting for the other person to speak up. 
 
 
// WAR FLASHBACKS LOL \\
 
"I don't wanna go back to class Kookie,"
 
"Same," Jungkook groaned and covered his eyes from the sun. We were both lying on the rooftop's ground. 
 
"I kinda wish we could just stay forever and sleep and chill and do nothing and rot," I laughed to myself as I turned to look at Jungkook. 
 
"Yeah, and we'd just grow old together forever like a loving couple..." Jungkook laughed along and he suddenly turned and made eyecontact with me. We stayed in that position for a few seconds before Jungkook's body shot up in a sitting position, his eyes wide as heck. 
 
"I-I-I meant like, in a.... I mean... I, I uh...." Jungkook awkwardly adjusted his tie. 
 
Feeling brave, I decided to give him a peck on his cheek. 
 
"Sure, why not?" I replied his statement about us growing old together. Jungkook's cheeks immediately flared up. So did mine. He started smiling like a cheeky monkey. 
 
"Yah, I knew you loved me!" He playfully said. 
 
"YAH!!! You're the one who confessed first!" I whacked his shoulder. 
 
"OUCH! We just indirectly got married and now you're planning my death already? Geez, take it slow, woman!" Jungkook stuck his tongue out at me as I scoffed in his face. 
 
"I hate you so much," I said with a sigh and leaned on his shoulder that I previously whacked. 
 
"Hate you more, boo~" Jungkook cooed, knowing how I hated mushy pet names. We stayed in the rooftop for the entire day until school was over. 
 
// END OF WAR FLASHBACK LMAO\\
 
 
 
I grabbed a piece of bread as I ran out the door to greet Jungkook. 
 
"What's crackin' Kookie?" I kicked his a$$ as I stepped out my door. 
 
"A 'good morning sweetheart' would be lovely," Jungkook shook his head and grabbed my backpack. 
 
"Ooh, getting all manly now eh? Which bast*rd taught you how to be all romantic and carry my bag for me?" I nudged Jungkook in his arm. 
 
"Aish, just appreciate my love for you!" Jungkook knocked my head to the side.
 
I scrunched my face at him and held his hand.
 
Stupid, annoying Jungkook. 
 
 

as far as i remember, AFF stopped allowing cuss words like sh*t and a$$ and stuff and they'll automatically delete those words?? hence the awkward wordings i am so sorry idk HAHAAH sad jungkook coming next! hheheheh