(ಥ_ಥ) Sad Jungkook (ಥ_ಥ)

Stupid & Annoying Boy
Next we have sad, moody Jungkook. 
 
This Jungkook can be a little annoying, but he's still my boyfriend after all, I can't just leave him there to cry his heart away! Or can I? Heheheehe.
 
 

 

 
"Kookie-Dookie! Whattaya wanna eat?" I hooked my arm around Jungkook's elbow. 
 
Jungkook slowly peeled my hand off and sighed. "Not today, Heejin..." 
 
"A-are you alright? Do you want me to take you to the infirmary?" I placed my hand on his forehead. Again, my hand got pushed away. 
 
"Please Heejin, I need some time alone..." Jungkook refused to make eye contact with me. I was so confused and angry, but I knew better than to start an unnecessary war with an upset Jungkook. 
 
"Alright Jungkook, but please talk to me when you're feeling better okay? I'm just a phone call away. Don't bottle up everything to yourself, it's not healthy." I patted Jungkook's head and left him alone in the classroom.
 
I had an idea why he was upset, but if he didn't want to talk about it, I knew I should be the nice understanding person and leave him alone till he was ready. 
 
 
 
A few hours later, he climbed up the window to my bedroom and he started to pour his feelings out to me. Literally. He started crying and wailing all over the place. It was pretty cute and funny, but I thought I'd keep that comment to myself for another time. 
 
I haven't told him how adorable he looks crying yet. Heh.
 
Stupid, annoying, Jungkook.
 
 
 
 

heuheuheuehe jungkook is so stupid and annoying  i love him  

last chapter featuring angry jungkook next! will things get steamy?? wew wew ;-)

 
just know that this picture is EVERYTHING in the next chapter hoho pls look forward