Unlocked : File 2

Once I Say Sorry.

''Why are they arguing? I really need to know!''

 

I cancelled on going to meet Joon. I went back inside and started to type message. I sent the message to Joon.

 

''I want to meet you. Can we meet now? I got something important to ask you. I'll wait for you at my yard. Okay?''

 

Instead of just replying me the answer, he called me. 

 

"Come out. I'm already at your door. You said you want to wait, but I'm here before you.''

 

I thought he won't come out because his mood would totally been spoiled after arguing with Eun Jeong. So, I went out and sat with him on the swing. I had to mustered my confidence to ask him what's going on with him and Eun Jeong just now. I don't want ruin our relationship just because of one question. I took almost 5 minutes to ask him and he just whistling waiting for me to speak.

 

''Erm.. so, what's up?'' Huh.. what kind of question did I asked? It's so silly. We only met at school and I know what he's been up to.

''What's up? When did you learn to say that? Plus, you can't say that to your own boyfriend!'' He joked with me and it's totally makes me blushing.

''Huh! Oppa, answer me honestly, please. Why did you argued with Eun Jeong just now?''

''How do you know we argued? You saw us arguing ?''

''Yes. Not just that, I want to know bout your past too. Your past with Eun Jeong. She paid you to beat Min Hyuk then, right? Why did you refused to do that?''

He suddenly raised his voice to me. ''Why do you ask?! Do you have to ask that now? Even if I give you the answer, what would you do ?''

His reaction had I expected before I opened my mouth but I really became startled of that sudden reaction.

''Okay. Sorry for asking. But do you have to raise your voice to me?!! I'm just asking! Do you know how hard for me to gain my confidence to ask about it ?! I just wanted to know the truth between you two! Now, sorry ! I will never ask you things like this anymore! You satisfied now!? Go back home. I'm tired. I want to rest. Bye.'' I answered coldly because I'm hurt of him. He grabbed my hand when I stood up, but I just pulled my hand from his and left him by himself.

 

I rushed to my room. Unfortunately for me, the swing is in front of my window, so, Joon knocked on my window calling my name. I just ignore him and I pulled the curtains together so that he can't see me inside. He continuously knock on my window until I had to tell him myself to go away.

 

''Go away ! I'm tired, you understand that !? I also had said sorry for interrupting in your past ! So, go !'' 

 

It took him seconds to take his first move. He greeted me goodnight and walked back home. ''Good night, Mi Na.''

 

I lay on my bed, frustrated. Then, I got an email. It's from him. I don't want to read it at first, but I felt like something was pulling me to read it. 

 

'' I'm so so so so sorry, dear.

From: Joon

    To: [email protected]

 

miina ya~ I'm sorry for raising my voice to you just now. I really didn't mean so, but.. I don't know why I did that. Okay, I will tell you what's going on with us. She came just now to ask me to leave you, and go back to her. But, I don't want to. I don't want to leave my love for her. She said, she will pay me whatever it costs as long I could go back to her. About the past, yes, she did pay me to beat Min Hyuk but I didn't do it because I don't want to be in trouble. She actually never thinks of stopping the argument between their parents by beating Min Hyuk but she really want to make Min Hyuk leaves her. She said that in the first place to cover up her crime. Please forgive me, Mi Na. 

love, joon. ''

 

That's the content of his email. I'm so touched by his honesty to tell me that so-called secret. I didn't reply to him back because I'm really tired and I'm out of words. I wanted to wait for the next day to reply to him, or maybe just speak to him.

 

That night, I went to bed smiling, but without my goodnight kiss. While I'm laying on my bed, I thought...

''Joon, I forgive you. But please share your problem with me next time~''