File 3 : A never should be discovered past.

Once I Say Sorry.

I knew that we were got carried away with our emotions that night. But, we forgave each other. "Now, I'm going to find out what is Eun Jeong really up to. She's going out of her mind. I could never imagine that she will do something bad to either Joon or me." I went to her home after breakfast the next day. I meant to ask her the same question like I did the night before.

 

"Eun Jeong, can we speak for a moment?" I started our conversation as soon as we met. She looked uncomfortable to be alone with me.

"What do you want? Is it about anything important? If it's just like a piece of cake, please leave, I have more things to do." She replied coldly. I knew that she really hate me by that time because she knew that Joon would never leave me for her. But, I can't stop from asking her her past.

"Why did you pay Joon to beat Minhyuk then? Why did you asked Joon to leave me now? What's the point you're doing that? Do you have any intentions on hurting either Joon or Minhyuk, or do you wanna hurt me?! Answer me honestly Eun Jeong !" I totally thought I went out of my mind. How could I scream to a person I only met for a few months? That was not me. She must have thought that I was looking for a fight, I'm NOT! I didn't meant to scream.

"The answer is, ask Joon yourself!" coldly replied. "If he don't want to talk, fine! I'll tell you ! You know about my case right? True, I asked Joon to beat Minhyuk because at that time, I have no feel of love towards Minhyuk anymore. After I left Joon, which I regret a lot, I tried to get away from Minhyuk. But, he never understands ! He only wanted me to be his ! He also threatened me to tell my father that we slept together ! I don't want that. So, that's why I tried to trap Joon in beating Minhyuk, if he gets imprisoned, I could be safe from my father after all. Unfortunately, he never beat that minister's son, instead he told the police ! He was a scumbag ! Now, I asked him to leave you to suffer him after he failed to do what I told him. I lost my friends because of the case, so I took drugs. No one knows about this except for my family. I also tried to commit suicide. Even after those things happened, Min Hyuk still refused to leave me. Now, he left me. He left me because my family was almost going bankrupt. That's why I'm moving here and because I thought that Joon would accept me back even though I once left him..." 

That was an honest answer from her. I thought she would slap me for asking. So, I understand that the beating case started before she tried to kill herself. After for a few months, Min Hyuk left her because of her family going to be declared bankrupt. But, asking Joon to leave me is evil. She should not do so. She should find another man to fill in her heart.

I thought to myself, weren't all these, the fact she really tried to beat Min Hyuk, she took drugs, tried to commit suicide were an unpleasant past? So, I thought that those past should never be discovered by anyone else.

"I will help her to heal. But, not if she wanted to steal my Joon !"