He Tries To Avoid Her

Once I Say Sorry.

''Hey, oppa! Good morning!'' I greeted Joon as soon as we met to go to school. He looks charming as usual, no doubt. We walked together that morning to school, holding each other hands. It's feels so great. Even though it's a Monday morning, he still do his promise,a morning kiss. ''Joon, aren't you bored, to kiss me every morning and every night? I'm worried that if you do this any longer, you'll get bored of me.'' I asked him because I feel sorry for him to kiss me every morning even though he didn't want to. ''No, Mi Na. I don't think I'll be bored of you. You will be the love of my life, forever!'' Joon.. he keeps saying positive things to me since we started to date.

 

I saw Eun Jeong that morning, walking alone to school. I asked Joon if he wants to ask Eun Jeong to walk together with us, but he answered no without any further thinking. I asked him why and he said that he don't want our romantic moment to be disturbed by other people. Other people... That's what Eun Jeong is for him. I already think o Eun Jeong as my friend, but he has not yet. But it's okay, he takes some time to get along with a new people, I understand him.

 

At school, we went straight to our class because we're already late, even though the class hasn't started yet, but we're late than usual. It's all because of our 'romantic' moment. After the homeroom teacher enter, which is not a usual thing he does every morning, he told us that we'll going to get a new classmate. A new classmate? Who is that person going to be? I totally forgot about Eun Jeong, even though I saw her walking alone to school. As she enters the class, I shouted, ''Eun Jeong ?!'' which made the whole class laughing. Hum.. do they know what am I talking about after all, just laugh without thinking. The homeroom teacher said that Eun Jeong will be our new classmate, and she will sit right behind my seat and Joon's. I felt so happy because she will be in the same class with me, but Joon didn't.

 

It's been a week since Eun Jeong became our classmate, but Joon didn't show any sign of accepting her in the class. He didn't even want to turn to the back if the teachers ask to collect books from the back, it's all was done by me for the whole week. I really don't understand, why did he acted like that? She's officially our classmate and our neighbor, but he doesn't like at all. He makes me puzzled. 

 

''Joon-ah~ May I ask you something?'' 

''Just ask, honey, what is it?''

"Why do you dislike Eun Jeong? Do you know her before?''

"Ah~ Mi Na.... I think I have to tell you now, or else, you'll become more questioned. Actually..., she's the girl I told you, who dumped me on Christmas last year. She left me for Minhyuk. You remember right? I've told you before."

"Oh yes, I remember. So, is that why you dislike her so much? Just because she dumped you?"

"Not really. I received a text message from her on the day we started to date, last Saturday, she told me that she's moving in to the mansion and she wanted to make up again with me because Hyuk left her. I didn't reply to her text because I don't want to make you sad. That's why I always try to get you away from her. I don't want her to do anything bad to you. You get it now? Please, for me, don't get close to her. I'm begging you.''

 

Joon told me everything. I can't believe that such a pretty girl like her would do that. She left Joon for the whoever Hyuk is and wanted to get back to Joon after she was dumped? How dare she ! After the information, I tried to not be close with her again. I kept avoiding her whenever she asked me to accompany her. After 2 days I did that, I think she already knew that I knew about her and Joon, so she started to act like a 'Diva' in front of me. 

 

There was one time, Joon was alone in the class, and she tried to take advantage on Joon. I quickly ran into the class and acted like I forgot something, then I pulled Joon to accompany me out. It was just an action. I really don't want Joon to fall for her again because he already have me. Plus, her makeup and her way of dressing changes day by day. She dressed way too y now. No more long skirt to the knees, poly tail hair, and plain makeup. She wears short skirt, she permed her hair and she wears a thicker makeup. Her changes a little bit made me uncomfortable. I'm worry that Joon will fall for her again even though he already told me that he doesn't like her anymore.

 

Day by day turns to a month. We've been classmates for a month and she totally hate me by that time because I always near to Joon, and I really acted romantic with Joon even though we're in class. It's all to annoy her and a sign to tell her to get away from Joon. She can have other boys because she's pretty! Not like me, a simple and non-attractive girl. But, why do she wants to have Joon so much? Because of my question, I started to discover more about her.