A New Girl

Once I Say Sorry.

The Saturday with 3 times of kisses, made me so fresh on the Sunday morning. Ah~ Even though my family is not at home, I felt so happy and full of beans. I'm going to walk out of house and knock on his door. I wanted to make a surprise morning kiss for him. But, instead of what I'm thinking became a reality, he knocked on my door first. I'm mad actually, but in the same time, I'm so happy because he did what he promised.

 

After breakfast, we went for a walk in the park. Near the park, there's a mansion that was left long ago but now there were some people in it. I saw a young girl, with black wavy hair, she got such a big and shiny eyes, a beautiful smile and a nice figure. I guess, she's the same age with us. We didn't have the chance to say hi to her since she seems so busy loading out some stuffs from the car. She and her family are the new residents in the neighborhood. Joon don't seems to be excited about her. I asked him why, but he said that the girl looks snobbish, so that's why his reaction is not like usual when he sees a new resident, plus if the resident is the same age as us.

 

On the afternoon, I went to the mansion to greet the girl we saw in the morning. Thank God, the girl is free from work and she was resting under the tree, reading a graphic novel. I greeted her with a smile and a plate of rice cakes in my right hand.

 

''Ah.. hi~ Nice to meet you. I'm Shin Mi Na, not miina with means 'pretty girl' or whatever. I'm living at the end of the Road 12 there. My house is number 59 and opposite to mine is my boyfriend's house, Joon. You saw him with me this morning, remember?''

 

''Oh yes.. Hi, Mi Na! I'm Kim Eun Jeong. I came from somewhere in Jeolla Province because my father got promoted. Oh, yes, I remember you both, sorry, I couldn't greet you this morning, because I have too many things to do. By the way, nice to meet you too!''

 

Her voice is so smooth.. With her face like that, people can't believe that she's so friendly. I thought that she would say hi and then went back inside because she's shy, but she's not. Smooth voice, pretty face, and a sweet name. She got a package all girl wanted. I handed her the rice cakes and asked her to walk with me, so that I can show her the neighborhood. While we were having fun talking, we bumped into Joon who just got home from his music practice. 

 

''Miina, let's go home. My mom asked me to bring you home for lunch. Erm.. sorry, girl, we got to go. See you later!'' I got to replay what did Joon do and what did he said, we bumped to each other but I don't even could  introduce them both, and he dragged me home? Why did he acted like that, I really don't understand. I got to leave Eun Jeong as Joon was pulling me so hard.

 

''Eun Jeong-ah~ I'll see you later in the evening! We'll play together! Okay!!?'' Eun Jeong just smiled and waved to us. Thank goodness, she's not mad or hurt by Joon's action at all.

 

At Joon's home, right after we got there, I asked him, why did he do that. He just answered that we're going to be late for lunch. It's so ridiculous and childish. However, I'm not mad with him, instead, I told him everything that I know about Eun Jeong. He really don't seem to be excited, that's totally make me puzzled. But then, he said that he has something important to say. ''What is it? You can tell me now. I'm listening.'' I'm eagerly asked him. ''Ah~ Never mind, Mi Na. I'll tell you later, when it's appropriate. Now, Let's eat.

 

Hah~ the everything that happens today, made me puzzled! Eun Jeong, when I went to her house in the evening she's not home, well, it's okay, because perhaps she's visiting some places here in Seoul. But, Joon? What's wrong with him? He looks weird since we saw Eun Jeong in the mansion. I also want to know what's the important thing that he wanted to say? 

 

I have to be waiting.. and I don't like that!