Unlocked : File 1

Once I Say Sorry.

My first investigation started off with a great help from her ex-best friend from her previous school. How did I manage to know them, it's all because I'm such a great spy. I asked Joon about her previous school, and her friends that he may know, and he told me some of her 'best friend'. They are Kimmy and Lee Hyun. They admitted that they 3 were such good friends until her relationship with Min Hyuk got into trouble. 

 

''They're such a cute couple. Everyone loves them. But, out of the blue, their relationship was cracked. Maybe it was because of their parents who disagree their relationship from the beginning.'' told Lee Hyun when I went to meet them one day after school. But, Kimmy didn't say anything, but just nodded agree. I wondered if she's mute, but she's not because she greeted me at the end of our meeting.

 

The point here is... I still don't have it. Hyun just told me that their parents were disagree of their relationship, but where is the connection between why she wants Joon so badly and that? This is so frustrating. I couldn't have any nearest clue to the question; why is she wants Joon badly? 

 

So, I asked them who her parents are, but they replied, ''You don't know who her parents are? Her father is the Finance Minister! Mr. Kim Han Byul. How can you don't know about it when you two are in the same school and sit near to each other?''

 

So, by the simple information, I started to search her name on the internet, and shockingly, I found a bad article about her. 

 

'' Daughter of the Finance Minister tried to commit suicide.

Due to the disagreement of the parents to her relationship with the son of the Minister of Health, Kim Eun Jeong, the daughter of Kim Han Byul tried to commit suicide by hanging herself in her room, last night. She hanged herself with a blanket but failed because Kim Han Byul entered her room...''

 

Eun Jeong tried to kill herself? Unbelievable. Is the son of the Minister of Health refers to Min Hyuk? Well, yeah. He is the son of the Minister of Health. As the whole country knows, these two ministers are not good since their first meet. Well, they were rivals since high school. No matter what people tried to make them in a good term, it will be failed. These two men can't be good forever!

 

So, when the news about their son and daughter are dating each other was published, they both got so mad and tried to sabotage each other. There were no stop between these two until Eun Jeong tried to commit suicide. Just then, they both stop sabotaging and criticizing each other. 

 

However, this was not the point yet to my question. I don't see any relationship of these informations. Right just when I want to stop my search, I found a sizzling news. It is said that Eun Jeong paid a guy to beat Min Hyuk so that he would leave her and their parents will stop sabotaging. The mentioned guy named Lee Joon. He's the one who should beat Min Hyuk but he did't do it and reported it to the police. However, Eun Jeong wasn't arrested because her father bribed the police.  

 

''Hum~ I should see this Lee Joon. Why did he didn't do it? He already got the money.. Hum.. wait. Lee Joon?! Joon was paid to beat Min Hyuk up? I should go see him now!''

 

The night I wanted to meet him, i saw him talking with Eun Jeong. I have no idea on what they were talking about. But, I could clearly see they were arguing.

 

''Hum~ what's wrong with them? I need to find out about this!''

*sorry for the names, it just a fiction, okay? :)*