Home

4D Couple ver. 2.0

"I think you have to load your things to the truck. It's time to go back to our home." Yoo Mi smiled back.

A golden envelope welcomed them when they got on the passenger seat of the truck.

"I don't want to get it." Yoo Mi said. "You're the husband, you get it."

"You're nearer Buin." Joon Young said a matter of factly.

"Let's do rock, paper and scissors." Yoo Mi suggested.

"Of course, I would win. You should have thought about that before suggesting me that game." Joon Young said after Yoo Mi lost to him.

"Congratulations for getting back together." Yoo Mi read. "Unfortunately, you could not go back to your previous house as it would be occupied by another couple."

"So we're a homeless couple now." Joon Young interjected.

"But we prepared a temporary shelter for you as we decide on your living arrangement." Yoo Mi continued. "What do we do now Guri? We lost our precious house."

"You can always move in on my apartment. We can actually ask the driver to drop us there now." Joon Young suggested a matter-of-factly making Yoo Mi blush.

"Or let's live in yours." Joon Young suggested.

"With my parents?" Yoo Mi said chuckling. "They would love to see their son in law."

"How are you mother-in-law." Joon Young bowed to the camera.

The truck pulled over in a grassland with a container truck at the center.

"Don't tell me that is the shelter they are talking about?" Yoo Mi murmured.

"We have a new name Buin, 'Nomad couple'." Joon Young said as he instinctively reached out to Yoo Mi's hand to assist her in going down from the passenger seat.

They walked closer to the truck and found a large nameplate on the door bearing their surname, 'Jung'.

"This is really ours." Yoo Mi emphasized.

Joon Young climbed first and pushed open the door.

An empty rectangular area welcomed them.

"So I think we have to unpack our stuff." Joon Young commented.

One by one they brought their luggages and boxes to the container truck, Joon Young mostly doing the carrying and lifting.

"Thank you Nampyeon." Yoo Mi said massaging Joon Young's shoulders.

"Good thing we have lesser things now as we sold some of our stuff." Joon Young said as he placed his guitar cases one by one in one corner, leaving only one beside them.

"But those were the essentials, couple stuff like bowls and beer helmets." Yoo Mi sadly pushed her luggage to the other corner.

"We can buy them again." Joon Young comforted her. "And you have our hotel-style linens so we'll survive the cold nights."

"We are really a nomad couple." Yoo Mi said as she leaned on Joon Young's shoulder.

"If we work hard, we will be able to move in to a better place." Joon Young assured her while laughing.

"Speaking of, I have to leave for a while." Yoo Mi announced.

"Why?" Joon Young frowned.

"I have to film some short scenes. But I will be back as soon as it is over." Yoo Mi informed him.

"You're just trying to escape the cleaning!" Joon Young teased, hiding his disappointment.

"Of course not, I will make a living so that we can move out of here very soon." Yoo Mi answered back.

"But I don't know how to go to the shooting place from here. I hope I can get a taxi nearby." Yoo Mi added.

"I'll send you off." Yoo Mi smiled at Joon Young's offer.

"I'll bring my car next time." Yoo Mi said. "Or we can ask Tae Joon to drive-"

"Tae Joon again." Joon Young frowned. "I can do that for you."

"You have a license already?" Yoo Mi was surprised.

"Not yet. But I will start learning again soon so that we don't have to rely on anyone." Joon Young said seriously.

"That's my Nampyeon." Yoo Mi ruffled Joon Young's hair while smiling.

Yoo Mi's iphone suddenly rang once she was inside the taxi.

"Hello?" Yoo Mi greeted.

"Earn a lot and come back to me safely." Joon Young said on the other line.

"Thank you." With that Joon Young hung up. Yoo Mi blushed reflexively.