WGM Couples' Sportsfest

4D Couple ver. 2.0

"Why are you wearing that?" Joon Young interrogated Yoo Mi's clothing composed of black jersey shirt and shorts underneath the grey jacket she wore in Japan. Joon Young wore the jacket she gave him last year.

"What's wrong with my clothes? They said I should have a sports wear." Yoo Mi replied. "I chose a non-neon color."

"I don't like it." Joon Young said and walked ahead of Yoo Mi. And she smiled behind him.

PD: What's wrong with her clothes?

Joon Young: Too revealing...

PD: Didn't you like it?

Joon Young: I like it when we're alone but other men could see her...that's what I dislike.

"Oppa!" Yoo Mi called after Nam Goong Min. Joon Young bowed to the senior actor.

"Yoo Mi-sshi" Goong Min smiled back and tapped Yoo Mi's shoulders, Joon Young frowned at the sight.

"Hello Unnie." Yoo Mi and Joon Young bowed to Hong Jin Young, Goong Min's virtual wife.

The two couples saw the newest addition to WGM cast- actor Hong Jong Hyun and idol Yura and greeted them. Just then a bus arrived with a banner saying, "WGM Couples' Sportsfest".

"So this will take us to our destination?" Goong Min asked no one in particular.

"This is interesting. We've never been to a bus together Guri." Yoo Mi commented as Joon Young reached out for their duffel bags.

"It's like shooting a drama Yoo Mi-sshi." Goong Min and Yoo Mi laughed together.

Joon Young looked away.

PD: What do you think of Goong Min and Yoo Mi's closeness?

Joon Young: I'm uncomfortable with the thought that the two other husbands are actors.

"Who should go up first?" Jin Young noted the dilemma as they are the oldest in both industries but Joon Young and Yoo Mi are the most senior couple.

"We're in WGM. So..." Goong Min answered but laughed when they saw Joon Young already inside the bus and reaching for Yoo Mi's hand.

The maknae couple, Jong Hyun and Yura went up last and ended up sitting on the side chairs while the senior couples occupied the back seats. "

This is surreal. The couples gathering in a bus on the way to a sports fest." Jin Young commented and the others agreed.

The bus stopped to pick up another passenger which shocked everybody.

"Tae Joon-ssi!" Yoo Mi exclaimed. "Yah! You did not tell me."

Joon Young fist bumped with Tae Joon.

"Hello everyone. I'm Choi Tae Joon. I'll be your host for today." Joon Young and Yoo Mi laughed uncontrollably.

"It seems like a dream. Tae Joon-ssi we were just shooting yesterday and you did not even utter a word." Yoo Mi teased.

"So that all of you would be surprised." Tae Joon grinned.

"So let's start with our first game that will happen here in this bus. Please wear the helmets being passed right now." Tae Joon started.

"As you can see, there's a big red circle drawn here. The husband will step on it and should remain standing for 1 minute. Last man standing wins the game." Tae Joon added.

"This is unfair." Joon Young said as Yoo Mi arranged his helmet. "Okay we will start with Goong Min sunbae first." Everyone clapped.

He lasted for 40 seconds. Jong Hyun followed with 45 seconds.

"I think I know what will happen here." Tae Joon teased as soon as Joon Young stepped on the circle.

"You can do it Guri Nampyeon!" Yoo Mi cheered.

Joon Young looked like he was dancing. He surprised everyone when he lasted for 45 seconds tied with Jong Hyun.

"We will have a tie breaking round but this time between the wives. The one who will reach 45 seconds will win." Tae Joon announced.

"Yah we just got back together, I don't want an injured wife." Joon Young told Tae Joon as he checked on Yoo Mi's helmet.

"If only I knew that we would have this kind of activity, I should have brought our couple protective gears." Joon Young's regret.

"So this is what almost a year of marriage looks like." Jin Young smiled while looking at Joon Young taking care of his wife.

"You go first Yura-ssi" Tae Joon said.

She was able to stand for 15 seconds before Jong Hyun pulled her back.

"Noona your turn." Tae Joon's cue on Yoo Mi.

Joon Young stood up with Yoo Mi before positioning himself in front of her.

"Why are you there?" Yoo Mi panicked.

"To distract you." Joon Young said mischievously. "To keep you focused and prevent your pretty face slamming on the floor."

The other couples laughed at the subtle sweetness of Joon Young. Yoo Mi's knees wobbled as the bus turned to a difficult slope but when the bus slowly went up the hump, she could not retain her balance anymore and was about to fall sideways to Jong Hyun but Joon Young caught her on time.

"Buin, don't fall on another man." Joon Young scolded Yoo Mi as he helped her stand properly.

"So sweet." Jin Young exclaimed. Goong Min laughing on the background.

"Yoo Mi noona got 20 seconds. The 4D couple won this round and will receive 100 points." Tae Joon announced. Joon Young offered a high five to Yoo Mi.

 

The group arrived in an open field with an old gym in the background.

 

"The second game is love sit-ups. The couple who has the most number of accumulated sit-ups in 2 minutes will win 200 points." Tae Joon introduced.

The couples positioned themselves with the husbands lying down first and the wives blocking their knees.

"Go Oppa!" Jin Young cheered. Yura waved her support to her husband.

While Yoo Mi was looking at them, Joon Young suddenly lay down and then sat up almost touching Yoo Mi's left cheek with his lips, mimicking a famous drama scene.

"Why?" Yoo Mi was startled. "Don't look at someone else." Joon Young whispered making Yoo Mi blush.

"Okay let's start." Goong Min and Joong Hyun started vigorously while Joon Young was trying his best to keep up with them.

"Our third game will be..." Joon Young interrupted Tae Joon.

"I thought that it was my last marathon already last year."

"You suggested this Poca?" Joon Young accused a laughing Yoo Mi.

"This couple race is equivalent to 300 points that you can accumulate to get the grand prize which is a new house." Tae Joon continued.

"So better do your best. Do some couple stretching first."

"We have to win. We need a more appropriate home Nampyeon." Yoo Mi did an aegyo to her husband. Joon Young closed his eyes to resist Yoo Mi's cuteness.

Nam Goong Min lead the warm-up exercises after which they positioned themselves to the designated lines.

"Let us hear a cheer from the wives." Tae Joon said.

"We can do this Guri Nampyeon!" Yoo Mi yelled with an aegyo.