First Night

4D Couple ver. 2.0

While Yoo Mi was shooting, Joon Young got busy with cleaning their temporary house-wiping the floor from one end to the other and arranging their stuff. When he went out, he found some furnitures secretly delivered. They were given a convertible sofa that can be changed to a bed, two lounge chairs, a collapsible table with a large umbrella, portable griller and stove and ice box.

He brought the convertible sofa in and placed the white linen and pillows over it. He then positioned the chairs and table and other kitchen equipments until he was satisfied.

It was already evening when Yoo Mi came back. Joon Young was busy with starting the bonfire while Yoo Mi decided to enter from the back of the container truck, planning to surprise Joon Young from behind.

She found a long stick and used it to poke Joon Young's sides from behind.

"You're so cool Andrew nampyeon." Yoo Mi said in a hoarse voice making Joon Young jolt.

Yoo Mi laughed uncontrollably seeing Joon Young's amused face.

"I brought dinner." Yoo Mi announced.

"What did you buy?" Joon Young already eyeing the plastic suspiciously.

"Your favorite." Yoo Mi opened the container one by one and revealed jjangmyun and jjampong.

"I understand our difference." Yoo Mi winked.

"Thank you. It seems that you did the shooting well today." Joon Young said subtly as he detached the chopsticks for Yoo Mi.

"Of course, I'm your woman." Joon Young smiled as he swallowed a spoonful.

BRI

PD: So you recognize her as your woman and you as her man?

Joon Young: Of course, isn't it the reason why we are back together.

"And here is our favorite drink." Yoo Mi placed the bottle of soju in the middle of the table.

"And our new couple glasses." Yoo Mi continued happily.

"This calls for a celebratory shot." Joon Young suggested. Yoo Mi happily obliged by pouring them a drink.

"For the renewal of our marriage and for moving in to our modest home." Joon Young led the toast.

When they finished their dinner, reclined on the lounge chairs, the bonfire in front. Joon Young reached for his guitar.

"Moving song?" Yoo Mi inquired. Joon Young just nodded and started strumming his guitar.

"Today we saw each other again,

The past came rushing in,

The present finally sink in,

After all that happened,

We remained,

You chose me,

We are together,

Even if not for forever,

But you are here,

With me,

Smiling,

Listening,

Loving,

Thank you for everything."

 

As if on cue, Yoo Mi clapped in admiration.

Yoo Mi was surprised at the new look of their house.

"We have a bed!" Yoo Mi exclaimed.

"Let's make use of it. We did not utilize our old bed before." Joon Young put his hand on Yoo Mi's right shoulder and pulled her down with him.

"I'm so tired." Joon Young sighed, his eyes closed.

"Thank you Guri Nampyeon." Yoo Mi said staring at him.

"Thank you Joon Young." Yoo Mi moved her face closer to Joon Young and kissed him on the forehead. Joon Young smiled widely, eyes still closed.

"Lower." Joon Young teased, Yoo Mi hit him on the chest out of embarassment.

PD: Why did you kiss him?

Yoo Mi: Isn't it what married couples do?

PD: What do you feel about the forehead kiss?"

Joon Young: You really have to ask me that even if you know the answer already. Of course, I like it and I am expecting more to happen in the future. (Joon Young grins mischievously)