New Beginning

4D Couple ver. 2.0

An unexpected twist took place in We Got Married. The 4D couple, Jung Joon Young and Jung Yoo Mi, would not have to leave the variety show in one condition.

During their supposed last separate Back Room Interview (BRI):

PD: If you want to continue, you have to say 'I love you'. If not, just say 'I'm sorry'.

Joon Young: What? 

Yoo Mi: What's happening?

Joon Young: What kind of joke is this?

PD: We see something on you two that you probably has not noticed yet or both of you keep on denying yourselves. 

Joon Young: What are you saying?

Yoo Mi: What do you mean?

PD: No one wants to let go of each other.

*silence*

PD: You know the reason. So we are giving you this opportunity. Just say the three words and you will still be together.

Joon Young: I...

Yoo Mi: Aaah...I...

Joon Young: I haven't said this for a long time...

Joon Young: I love you.

Yoo Mi: I hate you. Ujuju. I...love..you.

PD: What do you think will the other say?

Joon Young: Of course the same as mine.

PD: How do you know?

Joon Young: It is just that...I know.

The week after, Joon Young with his belongings was waiting on the field of the same school they first met and said their first goodbye.

BRI

PD: Did you think she would show up?

Joon Young: I have mixed feelings. A part of me is confident while another says otherwise.

Joon Young's back was facing the entrance to the field when a container truck came in. It turned to his direction and circled around him.

He could not help but start grinning. He remembered their first meeting. He was on that kind of truck also, singing and sweating amidst the smoke.

"Hey Guri!" A familiar voice shouted upon opening of the compartment. Inside was Yoo Mi, sitting on a stool, her legs crossed, hands on her pink guitar and smiling brightly.

She then began singing their theme song, "Love Actually". Joon Young laughed uncontrollably.

"And I thought I would not hear your singing again." Joon Young said as he offered his back for Yoo Mi to hold on as she went off the truck.

"I know you are smart enough to grab the chance to bully me again for a few more months." Yoo Mi teased.

"Of course, I would not miss it for the world." Joon Young said smiling.