Cold Blood

Sanctuary of the Cursed

If that boy knows about the existence of vampires, then he must be a hunter! Youngjae turned to run but found himself surrounded.

"When di-"

"Silence vampire, I could smell you from a mile away," said a guy with red-brown spiked hair and a cold glare.

werewolf?!

As he scan around him trying to figure out a way out he was pinned on the ground face forward.

The boy from before walked around him till they were facing each other. He had his arms crossed and his expression was now emotionless.

"wai-wait! I didn't ask for this! I'm not really a vampire yet!"

The werewolf approached him.

"Hold on a minute," One of the vampire that held him felt sympathy."If he was just turned, it means he hasn't killed anybody yet."

" that. If he didn't come here, he'd be fine to pass by, but the fact that he's here means he's a blood hungry vampire."

Youngjae was confused but hoped they spare him. He didn't have any strength to fight.

"Wait Yongguk. We can help train him to not kill as he feeds," the one that held him said.

"Zelo. Don't be stupid. We can't ricks taking in new vampires, especially with Daehyun here," the werewolf named Yongguk said.

"we don't need to kill him! We can help him control his vampire urges!" Zelo said.

Youngjae's eyes were getting hazy.

"everyone shut up!" The boy from before said.

"vampire," he said as he crouched in front of Youngjae, "if you want to live resist drinking my blood, if not it'll be your last meal."

The boy took out a dagger and sliced the middle of his palm.

Youngjae's eyes lit up. A sensation rushing through him.

"Daehyun!" Yongguk said alarmed.

"Yongguk. Zelo. If he can control his urge and not feed, he lives. If he can't, kill him. As a newly turned injured vampire, it'd be hard around the smell of blood, but if he want to live enough, he needs to fight it."

Daehyun got up and walked a few steps away from Youngjae, leaving a trap of blood droplets.

Youngjae had no control at this point. He had to be held back. He wanted that blood so bad. He was dying but just smelling it made him gain his energy back. Nothing mattered but drinking that blood.

"What the hell's going on!" A new figure arrived. A handsome pale skinned man with black hair.

"Himchan-" before Zelo could explain, Hinchan had Youngjae by the throat. Youngjae's throat was burning. He felt he really was going to die.

"Let him go." Daehyun said.

"What?" Himchan asked.

"I am giving him a chance to prove he doesn't desire to die. I'm not going back on my word. So release him. Zelo, Doojun, you guys don't hold him back either."

Though Himchan wasn't happy with it, he let go of Youngjae. 

Youngjae felt death near, so even in his bloodlust he knew there would be no true gain in fulfilling this urge, whether it's for his former life as a human or his future life as a vampire. He took a lot of time struggling and fighting himself. He was able to eventually calm down, with his new fangs no longer showing.

"Then it's settled, you live. If you want to keep on living, follow our rules and do everything Zelo tells you to. Zelo, since you wanted to save him, it's your responsibility to teach him, and if he kills someone, you have to kill him yourself."

"Okay," Zelo responded.

"Daehyun, what the hell are you thinking," Himchan said as he Daehyun's injured palm. The wound was healed.

For a moment Daehyun and Youngjae store at each other.

Daehyun then turned away and said,"We have a new family member."

 

 

 

---

for those confused, 

Yongguk and Doojun are werewolves, Himchan, Zelo, and Youngjae are vampires, and Daehyun is human. Jongup will be introduced in a bit.