Oops!

You're Driving me Crazy

Key's POV:

I came back inside the dorm with groceries in my hand...GOSH such a big burden! All of them were playing games and I went inside the kitchen pissed off. I put the groceries in the fridge and I when I turned the other way, I saw loads of empty ramen cups in the bin. OMG I TOLD THEM NOT TO EAT ANYTHING.

"Yah! DID YOU GUYS HAVE DOUBLE RAMEN?!?! I TOLD YOU NOT TO EAT ANYTHING!" I screamed.

"AHHH WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!?..." Jonghyun screamed surprised.

"WHAT?!" I screamed.

"Yeobo...." Jonghyun whimpered.

"NO I DON'T GIVE A ! WHY DID YOU GUYS EAT DOUBLE?! YOU WILL GET PIMPLES!!!" I screamed frustrated.

"We didn't eat doubles for god sake! We had the girls over for lunch since they didn't have anything to eat...stop screaming your BLOODY life out!" Minho said annoyed.

"Oh...where's their dorm?" I asked calming down.

"Opposite door to ours" Onew said, watching T.V and not munching on chicken.

"Bwoh? That's just great" I said. So close...urgh that makes it annoying.

*Ring Ding Dong, Ring Ding Dong*

I looked at my phone's screen and it was the manager calling.

"Yes, manager?"

"I need you to teach the trainees one of your song dances"

"Exactly which trainees?"

"Whoever the boss assigned to you...i only got notified this to notify you so quickly head towards practice room now!"

"Ne" I said and cut the call. Oh man I can't be bothered but then it's fun to see the trainees fail at doing lucifer...we always do lucifer because it's so funny how they can't do it! Especially the girls...they just come in trying to show off their thighs and whatnot to us but they don't really have talent. HOW do they even get chosen in the first place? I wonder if they are some eted judges...hmmm...maybe Jonghyun's one of them...

Jonghyun's thoughts: Why is he looking at me like that? O.O

"Yah what was that about?" Onew asked.

"Oh we have to go teach new trainees right now" I said.

"YES! Another session of laughingtillyoudie has come!!" Taemin said excitedly.

"I wonder who's gonna come in short shorts today...will they have nice legs?" Jonghyun said wondering to himself...aish that ert! Well I guess I'm kinda erted too...but not as much as Jonghyun!

Jonghyun's POV:

We entered the practice room, only to be greeted by blank stares from the four girls that lie opposite to us. Oh man!!! Do we seriously have to teach them?!?! Hara, Teresa, and Melissa were wearing shorts that go up to their knees while Shinhye weared shorts...but not short shorts...aish there's no ing today :(. They bowed to us and looked at us, waiting for us to speak. I have never seen this side of them before. They look so proffesional like they wanna get work done and over with...they are never like that!!

U.S. thoughts: WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU'S, JUST SPEAK ALREADY!!! 

"Ok..um..Hi new trainees, we are SHINee and I'm the leader Onew, this is Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin. We will be training you to our song Lucifer today" Onew said. They don't even need introductions but he has to do it since they were being recorded. After he said that they just slighty nodded. A.W.K.W.A.R.D.

"Ah...please introduce yourselves by saying your name, age and your hobbies/interests" Onew said. Well he didn't seem awkward since he was our leader and he was used to these stuff anyway.

"Annyeonghaeseyo! My name is Melissa and I am 17 years old. I'm also the youngest. I come from the States and I am good at rapping and dancing but I can sing if I am assigned to. Some of my hobbies/interests include facebooking, drawing, websurfing, reading, listening to music, movies, gaming, hanging out with friends, eating ramen and insulting good friends" Melissa said. Atleast she said the last part correct.

"Annyeonghaeseyo! My name is Hara and I am 18 years old. I come from Australia and I am good at singing. I can dance well too but only if I am taught the routine. Some of my hobbies/interests include putting nailpolish, reading, shopping for clothes, watching movies, listening to music, cooking, and hanging out with friends" Hara said.

"Annyeonghaeseyp! My namw is Shinhye and I am 18 years old. I come from the States and I am good at singing and dancing. Some of my hobbies/interets include shopping, singstar, reading, watching movies etc, listening to music, putting nailpolish, fashion, cooking, hanging out with friends, going to parties and buying stuff" Shinhye said. Pssh, she talk like she's a millionare or something. I'm an actual millionare on the other hand. Even though getting a position of trainee was kind of hard, I lived in the richness. What a good life that was...now I'm stuck living in a dorm with 4 annoying people.

"Annyeonghaeseyo! My name is Teresa and I am 17 years old. I come from Australia and I am good at singing and dancing. I can also rap if I am needed too. Some of my hobbies/interests include social networking, putting nailpolish, taking photos, fashion, shopping, gaming, singing randomly, cooking, amusement parks, thrilling challenges, watching T.V shows, walking the dog...I used too in Australia, reading and designing" Teresa said.

"Ok thank you for that, we will now you teach you our song Lucifer" Onew said. Time to practice! And see the fail...mwahaha >:)

Shinhye's POV:

I guess they were expecting us to fail learning their song Lucifer but we owned them! Seriously Jonghyun can't teach for crap! Instead of saying 1, 2, 3, 4 he says ke, ke, ke, ke...WTH? Urgh but we learned it anyway. It took us two hours of intense practicing. Gosh I have never spent that much time in my life doing something with 1 boy that is really, really, really, REALLY annoying. Which is Jonghyun obviously. on the other hand, Key switched of the video tape that was going to be sent to the boss and our newly assigned manager to look at.

"Ok well done guys, we will see you tomorrow around 6 o'clock to let you guys perform in front of your new manager. So if you guys wanna practice some more, this practice room is always open" Onew said.

"Okay, thanks" Melissa said tired.

"Guys...let's go take a bath!" Teresa said whining.

"I should have caught that on tape..."Key said smirking.

"WHAT?! You wanna die?!" Teresa said hyped up.

"Try then" Key said amused.

"You real-" Teresa said but got cut off by Hara.

"Ok thank you for the training! Now it's time to go RIGHT Teresa???" Hara said dragging the complaning Teresa out of the practice room.

"Guys, when she's tired, don't piss her off" Melissa said and we both exited the practice room with Jonghyun snickering behind us. Pssh looser.

---

"Now we all refreshed, let's go explore!" Teresa said excitedly. Yeah we really need to know this place a bit more. We all agreed and we went out in our casual clothes and looked around everywhere. Next to our dorm, there was SNSD, lol so they live next door hehe. We kept on going until we reached another door...looks like SNSD's dorm is quite big because they have 9 people. The door we reached was actually the public toilets..who comes around here anyway? This was also a dead end so we walked back up the corridor and we found another dorm door just before SHINee's that was the length of SNSD's dorm as well. It had Super Junior on it. OMG I kind of think Siwon is hot hehe...

After their dorm was obviously SHINee's and then there was another dorm door saying DBSK...hmm there quite alright I guess. Opposite of them was f(x) which was on the left side of our dorm. Jessica Unnie's little sister Krystal is in f(x)...how cute! There were only six dorms in this corridor and I'm guessing that this corridor is for bands...I wonder why we got stuck in the middle. Anyways we walked to an intersection where it said lift and another part saying meeting room and another sign pointing to more dorms...I think it's for the solo artists.

"Wait...if there's a sign saying lift...WHY HAVE WE BEEN TAKING THE STAIRS ALL THIS TIME?" Teresa asked realising.

"OMG THAT STUPID DINO HEAD! I swear when I see him..." I said annoyed. He made us think that we only had stairs as a way to get everywhere...I didn't mind though because I would lose weight but stilll it was TIRING!! We went down to the second floor where all the practicing rooms were and first floor was reception. We went back up to our dorm and we saw Taemin banging on the door of his dorm.

"What's wrong Taemin?" Hara asked worried.

"The Hyungs won't let me in!!!" Taemin whined.

"Wae?" Melissa asked.

"Because I spilt Coke on the PS3 console...it was an accident!" Taemin said starting to tear up.

"Aww it's ok Taemin, you're my dongseng so you can stay over at our dorm and have more fun with us then with those loosers" Teresa said happily.

"Chincha? YAY!" Taemin said happily and we entered our dorm.

"WOAH...." Taemin said looking around.

"What?" I asked.

"Your dorm looks so organised and cool...*running over to bedroom* and your bedroom look so awesome because you don't have a bed in the middle..." Taemin said admiring everything.

"Ok stop spazzing and let's play PS3!" Teresa said excitedly.

"You know, maybe I should do the same to our console..." Hara said following behind them. Haha...maybe I should get Taemin another one as a surprise gift? YES! I will order one right now!

Minho's POV:

"Yah, I think that's enough time letting him stand outside...let's bring him in" I said worried.

"Yeah...but he stopped banging...did he fall asleep?" Onew asked.

"Not everyone is like you Onew" Jonghyun said. Onew pouted.

Key opened the door and Taemin was not there.

"Omo...where did he go??" Key asked worried.

"Maybe they stole him" Jonghyun said annoyed.

"Who's them?" Onew asked confused.

"Aish you're such a pabo" Jonghyun said in frustration.

"Let's go over and check anyways" I said.

We got up and knocked on Melissa's dorm. They didn't hear us so we rang the doorbell. Melissa opened the door, took one look at us and closed it. We then heard Taemin's voice screaming GOAL! So we know Taemin's in there and we know that they won't open the door. Great.

"Aish so annoying..." Jonghyun said. Just then we saw a delivery man come to their dorm with a parcel for them. Perfect chance.

"Would like me to deliver that for you Ajjushi?" Jonghyun asked.

"Oh kamsahaminda! It's for a lady called Shinhye" he said.

"Ne~" Jonghyun sais smirking to himself. Hmm good idea jjongie!

"Guys...I'll take care of this so go back to the dorm" Jonghyun said with a pedo smile on his face.

"Ok...good luck!" Onew said and starting mumbling under his breath "I seriously need chicken..."

Jonghyun's POV:

Shinhye answered the door this time and looked at the parcel in my hands.

"OMG give me that" Shinhye said annoyed.

"Nope! You have to let me in, then only I will give it" I said and poked my tongue.

"Fine! Come in...." she said. That's right...give up! She slowly opened the door but then quickly snatched it away from my hands but I couldn't let her get away from it so I put my fingers in the door gap but she quickly closed the door and...

"OWWWW!!!!" I screamed in pain. THAT F***IN HURT!!! Shinhye had put the parcel down some where and ran over to find me in pain.

"OMG I'M SO SORRY!" Shinhye said worried.

"YOU BETTER BE! THIS HURTS SO MUCH!!!" I screamed.

"Omo!!! Come in.." Shinhye said really worried and took my other hand and dragged me in to their bedroom. No one else noticed the high pitch screaming because they were too busy playing the PS3..AISH! Taemin doesn't even care :(

"Sit on the bed, I'll get an ice-pack" Shinhye said and hurried off to get one. While she was gone, I was looking around their bedroom...hmm there's a lot of pictures stuck on the top of the opposite bunk bed so I guess that's where Teresa sleeps, There was a few photos of Hara and friends and some friendship bracelets hanging from random sticky pegs. Guess that's where Hara sleeps. I couldn't see thetop bunk because of I was sitting on the bottom bunk but I guess I'm sitting where Shinhye's bed is. Might as well go to sleep...

Shinhye's POV:

I came in with a ice-pack and Jonghyun was peacefully sleeping on my bed. Hmm he looks cute. Ok what am I thinking?? Well, curiousity came over me and I started playing with his eyelashes...gosh they were long...but not as long as mine~~~hehehehe. I got bored so I got the ice-pack and sat next to him, not wanting to wake him up. I was about to place the ice-pack on his injured purple hand but he suddenly embraced me. WTF IS HE DOING? I tried to get out of his grasp but that made him hug me tighter. OMO what is he DOING???

"Yah Jonghyun LET GO OF ME" I said but he wouldn't budge. He then started mumbling random stuff...

"No..please don't go..I still love you Se Kyung...don't break up with me..please! I love you..." he said muffling into the pillow. And then he started crying into my shoulder...

Who is Se kyung? Must be his previous girlfriend...I feel sorry for him...he really must have a soft heart inside of him...my heart starting beating fast. I felt like I should take care of him. And he smelled so good~~~ AISH. Back to comforting him...

"It's ok Jonghyun, wake up now" I said softly. I think he heard me and he opened his eyes. He quickly pushed me off him and banged his head on the top bunk in the the process.

"OWW! WTH was that for?" I said annoyed.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO ME?" he asked shocked. Hohoho what are you TALKING about??

"Isn't it supposed to be, What were YOU doing to me?" I asked angrily.

"Well, what was I doing to you?" he asked rubbing his forehead.

"I came in seeing you sleeping and then I was about to put the ice-pack on you injured hand but then you suddenly hugged me tight and then you started mumbling 'Se Kyung...don't leave me..I love you!' into the pillow and then you started crying into my shoulder...See?" I said pointing to th wet spot.

"Oh..." he said softly. I felt sorry for him...AISH why did I yell at him...BUT MY STILL HURTS.

"Urgh...whatever, just put this ice-pack on your injured hand and I'll get another ice-pack for your head" I said and then went to go get another ice-pack.

Jonghyun's POV:

Aish what was I doing?? I still haven't got over her...it's been 8 months already but I still love her...I sighed in frustration. Shinhye came back  with another ice-pack for my head while she had one on her . LOL.

"Hahaha! You look so ridiculous!" I said laughing.

"Do you wanna die? Because I think you should" Shinhye said glaring at me.

"Ok..ok..." I said scared. No need for a third ice-pack...

----------------------------

Okay.....so my going off for hiatus was a fail...I couldn't stop updating!! LOL....anyways i wanted to add a lot of Jonghye..LOL..i know..my fanfics lame...but you guys gotta read a fanfic where imma co-author in....(I have a fail story and I'm already a co-author) and it's called..*drum roll* Confused Love!!! AWESOME STORY GUYS Make sure to check it out!! xD Here is the link for you guys~~ and SUSCRIBE O.O lol im jkg...not

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/106765/confused-love-2pm-b2st-shinee-snsd-superjunior

SO anyways....hope you guys like this fluffy (I think it is) chapter xD LOVE YOU MY WONDERFUL AWESOME SUSCRIBERS <3 <3

P.S. Omg i'm updating around 11:36pm and I already went to my neighbours party and now there freakin doing Karoake...OMFG JUST GO TO SLEEP!!! :( They also for REAL...All they doing is drunk and in the microphone...WTH?! I have dance class tomorrow at 8am...aish life :(

P.P.S. Anyways hope you guys have a awesome sleep without hearing people do disturbing moans through the microphone o.o (and they are singing to oldie songs)

P.P.P.S. I just wanna go there and do this>>>