Chapter 1~

Transfer Students ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Ri Ae's P.O.V-

Mrs. Kim enters the class followed by me .

 

"Class, stand up"

"Good morning , teacher" All of them chorused.

"Good morning , you may sit. Class , today we have a transfer student in your class . She's the only one that enter your class so please be good to her. Miss Kim." Mrs.Kim nodded to me.

"Annyeonghaseyo , my name is Kim RiAe . I'm 17 years old . Please take care of me" I bowed to them.

"Mrs Kim , She is 17 but why she entered our class?" One of the students asked.

"Mrs. Kim smiled ,"You don't have to know the reasons Mr. Choi"

"Tch.. Im just asking" That Choi something pouted.

"So Ri Ae you may sit beside Kim Mingyu. Mingyu-gun, please raise up your hand."

The boy , who sit at the back near the window that had his head on the table, raised his hand.

I walked to the empty seat beside him . I can feel the stares the boys had gave me as I was placing my book on the table but I just ignored it.

"Okay class, turn to page 162....."

"Ughh." I heard the bot beside me groaned.

"I stared at him until I realized that he was looking at me .

"Uhmm.. hye" He waved.

'Huh ? Just a while ago , it seems like his stares was very cold .But now , He waved like a 10 years old kid.' I thought.

"Hye , my name is Riae" I started the intro awkwardly but stil kept my poker face on.

"My name is Kim Mingyu , but you can just ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter