Chapter 2~

Transfer Students ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-No One's P.O.V-

"Yah , stop it! you guys are bothering her" Seungcheol said.

Everyone left the class after Seungcheol said that . Well , they're crazy if they still want to stay there , knowing that Seungcheol is the strongest guy in their school . 

"Hye , you're Riae right? My name is Seungcheol or you can call me S.Coups oppa if you want , the leader of Seventeen"He smiled. 

The rest of them stand behind him since he is the leader of their group.

'Ahhhh.. this is the Seventeen boys , that my mom told me' Riae thought.

"Yes. I heard about you guys at my school . They say you guys are quite popular especially amongst girls." She stated.

"Wow really? I didnt know that we were so popular outside of school" Junghan's eyes widened. 

"Want to go to the cafeteria with us? We have a few empty seat at our table" Joshua offered.

'hmm. should I go with them? . They dont look bad at all. Eating with them not gonna put me in danger right?'She thought.

"Sure . But , can I bring my friends too? They will be upset if I'm going with you guys without them" She asked .

"Okay . Just dont bring those clingy type of girls.. EWWW" All of them chorused . Just thinking about it made they cringed.

"Alright" 

I chuckled on their reaction . They are funny and dorky.... well except for one person that is Mingyu. 

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter