4, Justice

Four, You

The last bell rung, and while other students were already getting into their limos and car services to go home, Eunyoung was still in her teacher's classroom, waiting to get the material that she had missed during the transfer. 

After acquiring the worksheets, she headed down the hall, towards the exit near the bike racks. As she exited, she saw her brother standing by his damaged bike with a fearful expression on his face. 

Towering over him was 1/4 of G4 or whatever they were called, one of Minggyu's friends. The one that didn't even look at Nana and her, as if they weren't worth his time. 

Right now, he had his elbow in the air, ready to land a punch onto Youngjae's jaw. Eunyoung bolted with all her might, traveling 10 yards in 5 seconds and catching his fist before it made contact with her brother's face. 

Youngjae jumped a bit at his sister's sudden presence, saving him from his bully's fury.

Seokmin blinked twice, looking down at the girl who had a grip of his hand, her fingernails pressing down into his skin.

"Don't touch my brother." She asserted, voice firm and eyes fierce. 

Seokmin scoffed, retracting his hand back and wiping it on her uniform. "And who do you think you are that you can touch me like that, let alone talk to me like that?" 

Eunyoung tapped the side of with her tongue, disbelief at his rude words. He looked at her with digust, but she looked at him with double the amount.

"I'm the sister of the boy you were just about to beat up. Who are you?! Beating up kids like that," she spat back, wiping her hands on his designer coat. 

She pulled Youngjae behind her, making sure to keep him covered. 

"Your blind little brother scratched my car!" He screamed, pointing to the black Audi a few feet beside them. Eunyoung turned towards the car to look for the said 'scratch' but only found a white line an inch in size. 

"Kid deserves it," he said strongly, about to grab Youngjae but Eunyoung held tight to her brother.

"You nearly ran me over!" Youngjae argued. He was on his bike ready to leave when Seokmin's black Audi turned up around the corner out of nowhere and nearly took his life. If it weren't for Youngjae's fast reaction of jumping off the bike, he'd be rich people road kill right now. 

"You ran my brother over?" She tightened her fist. 

"No. You heard him. Nearly. He however, did, scratch my bike." Seokmin replied, free of guilt and full of anger. 

"Bro you mutilated my bike!" Youngjae directed to the mess of metal frames and two tire wheels that laid on the cement ground.


"How much does your bike cost? Cause my car costs more than both your kidneys," he retorted, laying a hand on Eunyoung to get to Youngjae.

"Oh you just messed with the wrong sister." She said before lifting her left foot off the ground. In one fell swoop, she pushed Youngjae to the side for safety, aimed towards him, and kicked up, landing her shoe smack dab on his face. 

The blow sent Seokmin's head to the right as blood began to flow from his nose. Once Eunyoung's foot returned to the ground, she was forced to face a even more furious Lee Seokmin.

As if by fate though, two orange and yellow Audi's pulled in onto campus just in time to hold Seokmin back before he took a swing at a girl.

S.Coups held Seokmin back while Vernon kept Eunyoung at ease. It was needed since her fist were still clenched tight like she had more to offer.

 "Woah woah woah bros what happened here?" S.Coups said, doing his best to figure out the situation.

"And bro you're bleeding," Vernon said as he noticed the blood that dripped from Seokmin's nose. He looked at Eunyoung and pieced it together, "oh my god, did she? Did you? HAHA," he broke out in laughter. "Bro did you get hit by a girl?" 

S.Coups joined on laughter, realizing what had happened. His friend's loud laughter sent Seokmin into utter embarrassment. 

Before he could react further, Minggyu appeared on the scene. 

"What happened here? Woah, who nailed you Seokmin?" 

Seokmin stared daggers at Eunyoung with his fist tight. Minggyu made sense of the situation quickly. 

"Did, did you punch him?" Minggyu ran to Eunyoung's side, knowing that Seokmin had a habit of retaliating. Roughly. 

"He deserved it. He nearly killed by brother with his car and had the nerve to try to beat him up for it," she said with no regret, keeping her brother close in case Seokmin tried something.

"Did you really?" Minggyu questioned. Seokmin didn't feel like explaining. What he felt was pain on his jaw, and anger. A lot of anger.  

"Just.. Just get the out of my face and call my doctor. AISH," he commanded, turning away to save face.

"AND YOU OWE ME MONEY FOR THIS SCRATCH, PAY OR I'LL SUE," he demanded after getting into his car. After having said so, he speeded out of school gates, heading home to get help for his shiner.

"WELL I'LL SUE YOU BACK FOR RUNNING OVER MY BRO-"

"Don't. He'll win." Minggyu said, bringing her fist that was in the air, down. 

"But what if-" 

"He always wins. No matter what. His family lawyer is the best in Seoul," S.coups added. 

"For now, let's get your brother to a first aid kit for those scrapes." Minggyu pointed on the scraps on Youngjae's elbows, something that she hadn't even noticed. 

"Coups, Vern, you two should head to Seokmin's and calm him down. He's probably plotting an ultimate plan of revenge right now," he told the two guys, who nodded and entered their cars, zooming off to Seokmin's mansion. 

"You okay?" Minggyu asked, worried for Eunyoung. The girl softened her fist, nodding. "I'm fine. Thanks," she said. She walked over to Youngjae to look at his wounds. 

"This is going to require gauze.... which we ran out of last week. Uh, Minggyu-" she scratched her head, frazzled. "I usually wouldn't ask this but can, can you give my brother a ride home while I run to the store?" 

She asked, reaching for her bike. 

"I'll do you one better. Come, I'll drop Youngjae at home and then drive you to the store."

"No it's fine I can just bike there-"

"No, I insist. Come on, I'm not leaving until you get in, Wendy," he said, flashing a smile as he opened his passenger door for him.

"But-"

"Noona if a rich guy offers you a ride in his Audi, you take it," Youngjae said in his sister's ear.

"Alright," she finally agreed, stepping into Minggyu's leather interior car.

/// 

"You kicked him in the face?!" Nana said into the phone, baffled at what Eunyoung had just said. She couldn't believe it, maybe she was rubbing off on her. "And where are you now?" 

"Looking for gauze with Minggyu. Youngjae's at home." Eunyoung's voice replied on the other end. Right now, she and Minggyu were at the drug store, scouring then aisles for medical guaze. 

Nana however, was at home, laying in bed pretending to study. The textbook beside her was only meant to be used as a prop for when her parents came into her room to check on her.'

"You're still coming to work right? I can't handle Joon on a Friday night without you," Nana admitted. Joon, their manager was like the energizer bunny on crack, and Friday's were the busiest out of the week. It drove Joon and those around him crazy. 

"Yeah of course. After we take care of Youngjae, I'll head there." Eunyoung said into the phone, as she walked into the next aisle, still in pursuit of the gauze. Minggyu was nowhere to be seen, but she figured he was searched the other aisles. 

"You better."

"I will, alright I gotta go find this stupid gauze, bye bye."

"Bye, have fun with Minggyu~"

"Oh shut it." 

Nana hung up, dropping her phone onto her bed. She planted her face against her soft sheets, wanting to take an evening nap. Just as she was about to fall asleep though, her phone screen flashed, the ring amplifying through her ear drums. She reached out and grabbed her phone, clicking answer and pressing it against her ear, unaware of who was on the other line.

"Hello?"

Silence.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

"Oh Nana! You picked up!" 

At first she didn't know who's voice it was, until she squealed on the last 'up' syllable. It was Choo Sarang, a junior in her chemistry class.

"Oh... Sarang. How did you get my number?" She asked, groggily rubbing her eyes as she sat up. 

"Oh it wasn't hard. I called Seunghwan who called Jisoo, who called Wonwoo who called Jinyoung who called Jaebum, who's your brother so he gave me your number." She replied, not able to sense how creepy she sounded. 

"Really? And can I ask why...?"

"Oh umm... you left your jacket in the dance room. I wanted to call you to tell you since the jacket looks expensive."

"It's not, but thank you haha. Um, I'll come get it now, you can just leave it in the dance room."

"Good then! Arasso, I just wanted to let you know. Annyeong, Sarang out~~!" 

Sarang hung up before Nana could say bye back, raising questions. Nonetheless, she knew the girl meant no harm. She climbed out of bed, throwing on a hoodie and grabbing the keys to her BM, and headed out the doors to go retrieve her jacket from school. 

/// 

Vernon grinned as Sarang called Nana. She had managed to trick Nana into coming to the dance room which meant that his plan was going perfectly. 

Don't get him wrong, this wasn't at all a scary, criminal situation. It's just that ever since he saw her shop lifting, and then today in the lunchroom, he just had a want to get to know her. And parts of her.

And what Vernon Chwe wants, Vernon Chwe gets.

Which is why he had bribed Choo Sarang into calling Nana and luring her out to the dance room (info which S.Coups had told him earlier today). He was sure that all he had to do was sweet talk her a bit, maybe take her out, and then she'd be all his. 

It was half amusement, quarter adornment, and part lust. 

"There, I called Nana. Now do you have your end of the bargain?" Sarang asked, getting up from the plastic chair in the dance room.

Vernon nodded, reaching into his bag. He pulled out a green pair of boxers, to be more specific, S.Coups green pair of boxers. 

The four of them had their number of fangirls and needless to say, Choo Sarang was an S.Coup's fangirl. 

"Picked these out of his laundry basket before I got here. All yours miss," he said with courtesy, dropping his friend's underwear into her hands.

Sarang's eyes grew wide with excitement which kinda creeped Vernon out a bit, but hey, business is business. 

"Good luck with Nana." 

"Good luck with trying to clone S.Coups using his DNA." Vernon wished as Sarang picked up her bag to leave, holding the boxers near and dear to her heart. 

"Luck isn't needed when you have science on your side!" She fist bumped the air, then left. 

"Wow. Just........ woooooooow." Vernon marveled in Sarang's insanity. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to trade up S.Coups dirty underwear... oh well, too late now. 

He leaned against the mirror, pulling out his phone to play games while he waited for Nana to arrive, and the woo-ing to officially start.  He was sure that by tonight, her jacket wouldn't be the only piece of clothing on the dance floor.