When Everything Crashes

Ironic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the long night, the couple managed to get some sleep, since Youngjae usually sleep short hours due to his hectic idol schedules, he managed to wake up at sunrise.

He looked at his girlfriend who was sleeping soundly, he smiled at her innocent face, before pulling the covers over her body so that she does not get cold.

Youngjae then took a shower and wore some clothes. He took a sticky-pad and wrote down, ‘I am just going out for a walk, will be right back soon.’

Youngjae then paste the sticky-pad on Taerin’s phone, before walking out of the mini rented apartment.

Youngjae walked pass the market, where all the grandparents were selling their goods to each other. He greeted them cheerfully and walked further to where the park was.

He found a bench and sat down, he thought to himself, ‘What would have happened to me and Taerin if we did not run away? Would we still be in a relationship? Would anyone approve us despite our unsteady relationship?’

Youngjae sighed after thinking those thoughts, what was done had been done. Just when Youngjae stood up to walk back to the mini apartment, someone appeared from being and covered his mouth with a towel.

Youngjae breathed in the chemical-dipped towel and soon fainted. That someone sighed and said, “Mianhae, Youngjae-ah, it is for your own good.” Before pulling Youngjae into a van which brought him back to Seoul.

-------------                                                                                                                                  

Just as Youngjae was at the park, Taerin slowly woke up, she felt the other of the bed so empty, she wrapped her self with the blanket and sat up. Turning her head around the room to see where her boyfriend was.

She noticed the bright coloured sticky and ripped it of her phone, she saw the words and smiled, before thinking to herself, ‘Mianhae, Oppa, it is because of me that you are suffering now..’

But Taerin cleared that idea off her mind and went to shower.

Just when Taerin came out of the shower, with her fresh clothes worn. The doorbell suddenly rang, expecting that it was Youngjae. She shook her head cheekily, “Oppa must have forgotten his keys again, pabo Oppa.”

Taerin then skipped to the door to welcome Youngjae, but when she opened the door, shock was washed over her. All the blood just stopped flowing in her body.

Standing outside the door were her parents, angry parents to be exact.

“Lee Taerin! How dare you run away!” Mrs Lee reprimanded.

Taerin just didn’t hear what she said, for her mind was just thinking, ‘If my parents are here, that means…’

Taerin just snapped out of it and ran out of the apartment building, from afar she saw a van driving away, it was not any particular van, it was those vans that were meant for idols.

Taerin started chasing the van, screaming Youngjae’s name.

“Youngjae Oppa! Oppa!” She screamed before falling down on the floor, her knee scraped against the hard floor and started bleeding.

She cried out, “Oppa!”

But the van did not stop, it just continued moving forward until it disappeared.

Taerin sobbed out loud. Her parents ran to her and grabbed her harshly, scolding her while she just fell deaf upon her ears.

Taerin was then eventually, unwantedly dragged home. And she was locked in her room for a week without leaving at all, except during meal time.

Mr and Mrs Lee thought that since Youngjae was out of the picture, Taerin would go back to normal, but ever since that day where Youngjae was captured and she was forced home by her parents, she had become a different person.

The once happy-go-lucky daughter that the Lees had was now quiet.

One month after that day, Mrs Lee could not stand it anymore, during the meal time, she slammed her chopsticks on the table and shouted, “Lee Taerin! Stop with your attitude now!”

“No! I will never! I HATE YOU!” Taerin stood up and shouted back before running to her room and locking it.

Mrs Lee who was shocked at her daughter’s words slumped d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter