picture perfect memories

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

Taeyeon took a selca with me in lingerie in the background today. On purpose! And she called me stupid! I was so mad I was going to kill her>:( but she made her taetae-face and I couldn’t do anything. It’s so unfair. HMMPH. . . . Okay, I’ve decided. I’m going to prank her later. I’m not sure what I’m going to do yet, but I promise that she will regret for being such a meanie to me today. Shall go find Sunny later and make sure taetae pays. Muahahaha ^_^

Our flight’s tonight:( I’m going to miss this place so much. It’s so beautiful and it brought back so many precious memories. Our first Japan photobook shoot. Our holiday adventures in Phuket. I miss all those places so much. I shall leave this space below empty so I can print and paste all the photos we’ve taken once they come out. Not to mention the millions of photos in Taeyeon’s phone. I shall make a beautiful collage, maybe even print out a photobook for all of the girls.

CAN’T WAIT FOR THE COMEBACK! It’s going to be a fight between all the girls group. As gentle as fight goes. Well, that sounds weird. I’m quite excited to be back on music shows as well. It’s fun to perform and be able to meet all the other groups in the backrooms. Heart-a-tag screening and filming is coming in a few days as well. I’m quite excited for this episode screening because it has my best-est friend, Kim Tae-stupid-yeon guest-starring and we had so much fun. Haha.

It’s so surreal. I remember when we first started out: Holding onto our hopes and dreams so tightly with fearful yet brave hearts, ready to face the new world.

One more comeback, and so many individual activities. An all-girl’s concert. A summer fight between girl’s groups.

This is Girl’s Generation.

Look how far we’ve come. Look at what we’ve made.

It’s a dream come true.

Well, I promise I’ll write on the plane later. I’m sleepy af so I might take a nap. Have a really cool dinner at night just before we leave.

See you!

Tippa-chan.