i see you, bad kiddo >:(

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

THEY’RE OUT! THEY’RE OUT!

Our teasers have finally been released haha cue sone celebrations all over the world yay! We’ve made a pact to flood IG with our own teasers as well(: Who runs the world? GG!

I’m super hyped for this comeback omg we put so much effort into it and got fried filming Party. Oops :X I’ve been liking all the comeback photos posted by sones on IG as well, some of the edits are really, really good. Especially the “Why [color], why not pink” ones. PINK IS THE BEST COLOR IN THE WORLD.

Oh my wait I forgot to share this with you. IT WORKED. MUHAHAHAHA. Sunny and I got into the bathroom while Taeyeon was bathing and waited till she was done showering and drying herself before we squeezed shampoo all over her head from above the cubicle!^^ She was super mad but she totally deserved it so :P taetae. (she did tickle me until I cried after thatL taetae is a bad kid.

We are filming our reality show now and I’m super excited about that as well. There’s going to be a competition between the members and needless to say I’m definitely going to win. I’ve already checked out the competition and I know for sure Taetae is going to be last place but she wouldn’t believe me. Whatever, taetae.

THIS IS TO YOU TAETAE:

I KNOW YOU’VE BEEN PEEKING INTO MY DIARY I CAUGHT YOU THE OTHER DAY STOP READING OR ELSE I WILL HIT YOU YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED BAD KIDDO.

Be back soon.

Ahhh so excited(:

Byeeeeeeeee~