on my way home

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

SHHHHHHHHHHH.

Bad Diary. You’re making too much noise:p

Taeyeon is sleeping beside me now and we’re halfway-ish back home. She’s so cute omg there’s drool trickling down her chin lol. Yoona’s watching a drama on her iPad on the right. The rest are… either listening to music or dead-sleeping. I’m super awake though. Anyways, there’s only like an hour plus left I according to my screen and I had a quick nap. Taeyeon is such a burden. She promised that we would marathon movies together but now she’s being a pig. Well, she was super tired anyway. I could tell. But she stayed up anyway. She’s so sweet.

I’m eating this really awesome dessert now. I don’t really know what it’s called, but it’s super sweet and has a strawberry-banana flavour. I’ve been ordering random drinks from the beverage menu as well. Outer seat privileges. I really like this tequila I’m drinking now. Te. Ki. La. Have to control myself though. Don’t want to get scolded>.< Yoona’s drama episode just ended. She’s giving me a weird look as she’s putting away her iPad.

Okay, I’m back. I just came back from fighting off Yoona who tried to steal my diary to read. She’s such a bad maknae. I played the “shhh, stop it! Everyone’s sleeping” card and she gave up. Phew. If Taeyeon’s awake, she would never do this. She’s a bad kid. I’m so going to tell on her to Seung-gi. Hehe.

Oh, speaking of bad kid, Sunny helped me to come up with an idea to get back at Taeyeon. Later when Taeyeon’s Wait, Taeyeon might read this. She likes to steal my diary and read it when I’m away. I kept thinking my old diary was lost last time when it was under Taeyeon’s pillow the whole timex.X I’ll continue later after I successfully prank her(:

Going to continue my Tom and Jerry for now. It was such a memorable time and I’ll miss the yummy-days there, but I’m also quite excited and happy to return home. There’s no place like home<3

WHOOOOAAAAOOOO.

Flying, on a jetplane~ lala