a day at the beach

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

Welcome to the planet! xoxo I found you in this cool beach shop yesterday after the day’s photoshoot. The members and I were checking out all the little shops around the resort when… ta-da there you were. I had to get a new diary because my old one is now full, and I knew you were the right one the moment I saw you… BECAUSE YOU’RE PINK! ^^ Anyways…

I’ve hadn’t had much time to write these past few days because every day has been packed with activities and we’ve been having so much fun in the sun~ AND BURNT. We’re all nice and toasty now. You should take a look at Taeyeon. She’s like… browny. I wonder if she’ll stay this way. I can feel my skin cells dying too, but luckily I applied lots and lots of lotion.

We took so many awesome pictures! OMG I can’t wait for our comeback. It’s going to be so... so… awesome. All the different outfits, styles, and make-up we got to try out for this comeback were #NOMNOM! I also had so much fun dyeing Tae’s hair even though she begged stylist-unnie to do it (: Taetae should trust me more ): Now she looks so pretty! We all look so pretty haha. BLONDE. Kind of like Red Velvet = my babies. Sticking with my black hair for now though, especially for airport photos and such. Can’t spoil the surprise! I do worry for our hair. Hope our hair doesn’t fall our and die before our comeback:X

I really, really liked yesterday night when we sat at the beach and had a heart to heart talk with one another as well, reminiscing about everything. All our memories, hopes, and dreams for the future. How we joked and laughed about how our upcoming comeback is going to be. For once, in a very long time, I felt whole. It felt complete... And I haven’t felt that way in a very long time. Yet, even in the silence as we stared out at the ocean with the waves rushing in and swirling around our feet, there was this strange, nostalgic feeling. It was almost as if we all were thinking and wishing and missing the same thing/person… I hope she’s happy now.

I loved how Taeyeon held my hand as we strolled playfully down the beach together after that. The rest had gone back to their rooms but we stayed a little longer, playing with sand under the stars. It was such a magical moment I…. ajsfhajsfh. I can’t really describe it. But I really liked it. I wish that we could stay this way forever.

Tae woke up with an insect bite on her forehead this morning. She was super upset at me because I couldn’t stop laughing and poking at her forehead. But IT’S NOT MY FAULT. I told her to close the windows, but she had some talk about ocean breeze and whatever. Well, I think she’s feeling better now at least after I rubbed the ointment on for her. Shall check in on her soon.

Okay, that’s all for now. Be back soon. Love you.

Tiffany.