All things come to a good end.

It all started with eye contact.

The next morning,as she came out of the toilet after freshening up,she tripped on her own foot and almost fell. Sunggyu pretended to sleep.

 

"Phew."she mumbled. Then she walked To her cupboard silently,afraid that she would "wake up" the already awaken sunggyu. As she was about to open her cupboard,something grabbed her hand. "Omo!" she gasped. It was sunggyu. Sunggyu hugged her and said.

 

"I don't know how much longer i can take this,but i want to be by your side like this,everyday. I don't know when i fell for you but i know that, it will stay this way for a long long time. Its weird for me,someone who is many years older than you to say this,but i really like you." sunggyu said.

 

She let go and said,"Im sorry, i don't Want to gain anti fans before i debut. I didn't come here to fall in love." but she was crying as she said that. She wanted to say that she loved him too,but she wanted a great career. For now. With that,she sacrificed. Then she walked out of the room.

 

"She's mature for her age,but i didn't expect her to say no to me." sunggyu said as he walked To the bathroom,trying to wash his tears. "Guys! 1 more day to our debut!" jessica shouted. "YAY!"Everyone,including infinite shouted. "We should go to karaoke tonight." jessica suggested.

 

Then,that night they went to karaoke. Jessica sang can you smile. "WHOOOOO!" everyone cheered. Then jessica texted woohyun and sunggyu to go out for awhile. She tried not to cry,but it was the last night that she was seeing her infinite oppas this often. When woohyun came Out,she hugged him and said," this is for always being there for me,being strong when i rejected you,and not giving up whenever you told me you liked me and i ignored you. These few weeks has been short,but i really enjoyed it." jessica said and tried not to cry.

 

"And,go for seungyeon,i could see how much you missed her when we were singing step." jessica said. Then she hugged sunggyu. "This is for being such a great mentor,not blaming me when i got angry and rejected your proposal,treating me like a real sister,making sure i was always safe when we went out,being that strong oppa,showing your never ending concern for me. Although these times we spent together were short,i will always keep you in my heart and never forget all of you." jessica said.

 

Sunggyu started crying. "Don't cry,i'm always around." she wiped away his tears with her thumbs. "i'll leave and rest back at the house first,you guys have fun. And tell them i left." jessica said as she faked a smile and waved goodbye. The next day,destination performed their new song. It was good,the audience at music bank were satisfied. Then when jessica went backstage,she saw infinite there.

 

With woohyun and seungyeon holding hands. She Smiled. Woohyun walked to her and hugged her. "This is for giving me courage." "Aww." jessica smiled. Then she took sunggyu's hand and went in front of a mirror. They stood side by side.

 

"Sunggyu oppa? Look in the mirror and answer me." jessica said. "Yes?" sunggyu said. "You see these two people standing in the mirror?" jessica asked. "Ye.why?"sunggyu asked. "I do too,and i see them holding hands and being a happy couple in time to come." jessica smiled.  "Oh! Jessica ssi? Are you for real?" sunggyu asked. "Yes." she nodded then kissed his cheek. He carried her bridal style and ran around screaming," EVERYBODY,MY NEW GIRLFRIEND! SHE'LL BE MY WIFE ONE DAY!" everyone cheered after sunggyu said that. All things come to a good end! heart  

 

[A/N] i hoped you like this story! Subscribe and comment!