They met infinite for the first time!

It all started with eye contact.

Jessica was at nessa's house waiting for her to get ready."Nessa! Hurry will you? We'll be late!" said jessica.

 

"Come on,we're seeing the boys! How can we be dressed in ugly clothes?! Obviously we need to be dressed beautifully. Damn,whats your problem. So,what are you wearing?" Said Nessa,annoyed.

 

"white Tank top and tight fitting black high waisted skirt. My hair's let down. Enough?" jessica asked. "Yeah,yeah."Nessa said,then walked out moments later. "So this is why you asked me what i was wearing?" jessica laughed. Because nessa was wearing super revealing clothing.

 

"You do know,the guys aren't going to notice us?" jessica smiled sarcastically. "I know! But still."Nessa argued. "Okay,let's get going." With that,jessica and nessa went off in a taxi. They were going to infinite's concert. But going to the fansign before that.  "Omygosh! It's so crowded!"jessica gasped. "Like i know right!" nessa replied. They were sitting down. Then infinite came out to Do a mini performance,they performed "Come Back Again".

 

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"Jessica and nessa screamed like mad kids. Then it came to the fan sign. As jessica and nessa were sitting in the middle of the crowd,it was difficult to film infinite. But sunggyu noticed jessica and waved at her,and also smiled at the camera. Woohyun noticed jessica and nessa and thought they were pretty.

 

"Hyung, yeppeoda." woohyun said as he pointed to jessica and nessa,actually it was more of jessica. "OMGYYYYY nesss! They're pointing at us! Keep calm." said jessica."That's right,i would love to date a pretty inspirit like her!" sunggyu replied.  Then it was jessica and nessa's turn to have infinite's autographs. *Mmmm,this girl is pretty.* Dongwoo thought as he shook jessica's hand.

 

Nessa just stood there being really hyper. As nessa's bias was sungjong,she went to sungjong and stayed there to talk to him for the whole time. *Woahh,this girl can speak korean. Cool!* sungjong thought to himself. Jessica went to every infinite member and got their autographs. Then she reached sunggyu and woohyun.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo,cho neun jessica im nida! Manasseo bang gab seum ni da! (Hello,my name is jessica! Nice to meet you!) Hi sunggyu oppa! Im a big fan of yours!" said jessica. "Oh hey,you can speak korean? Not bad!^^" sunggyu smiled.

 

"Aniiii,a little bit only." she chuckled. "Ohhh,cute." sunggyu smiled. Then woohyun barged in. "Oh,jessica ssi. Hello! Nice to meet you,pretty inspirit eh you!" woohyun complimented her. "Ohh,thank you oppa!" jessica blushed. Jessica turned to look at nessa,who was still talking to sungjong.

 

Luckily,there was no time limit for jessica and nessa as they won VIP passes. "So oppas,can you guys pose for me to take a picture?" said jessica,as she gestured woohyun and sunggyu. "Eh? Sure sure!"woohyun chuckled. "Done! Cute." jessica smiled.

 

Then she handed a gift each,to every infinite member. "Nessa,let's go!"Jessica said while walking towards nessa. "NESSA!"jessica scolded. "Uh,ye."Then jessica pulled nessa's arm. "Bye bye! See you later." jessica mouthed to sunggyu and woohyun as she tugged on nessa's arm. 

 

After about 15 minutes,the concert started. Nessa and nessica were singing like crazy kids! 

-After the concert-

"That was brilliant omg nessa!" jessica squealed. "Exactly,i'm going to woolim when i'm 16 after the big exams. You coming?" nessa asked. "But isn't it too young?" jessica asked. "You'll never know if you don't try. So unless you're scared?" nessa asked.

 

"It's not... It's just that if i don't make it,then won't it be a wasted trip? Singapore's ticket to korea is not that cheap either." Jessica argued. "Then if we don't,we'll just take it as a holiday then!" nessa got annoyed. "Okay,then that's 3 years later anyway." jessica replied.