I'm sorry.

It all started with eye contact.

The next morning, jessica's phone rang.

 

^be mine,i only love you,okay^ her ringtone,infinite's be mine played loudly,which made sunggyu wake up. "Hello?" jessica answered. "Nessa here,let's make breakfast!" nessa said. "Must you call me?and yes i know it's you!"jessica said as she hung up.

 

She looked at sunggyu who pretended to be asleep. Jessica walked to her bathroom,then freshened up.  "Eh,what should we make?" jessica asked. "Fried eggs with sausage." nessa answered. "Aish,okay,you cook most of it,im Scared of the oil." jessica said.

 

Then everyone came out! "Wah!unnies,smells nice!" the maknae exclaimed." hurry,eat. Then we'll go for our morning jog." said jessica. "Wow,you guys go for morning jogs?"dongwoo asked. "Yeah,it's a habit!^^"jessica smiled. "Can we follow?" sunggyu asked. "Sure! Why not?" jessica replied.

 

Then all of them went for their morning jog. Jessica and woohyun were running side by side as sunggyu couldn't catch up. "So,woohyun oppa,do you still like seungyeon unnie?" jessica asked. "Hmmm(sigh) maybe a little?"woohyun replied. "Mmm,why don't you make your move?" jessica asked.

 

"Cause i knew someone better like you,would come alone one day."woohyun mumbled. "What?"jessica asked. "Mmm,cause i want to concentrate on infinite." woohyun replied. Then woohyun said"I'm tired,let's go sit. I'm getting giddy." "Okay,go rest!" jessica said as they walked to a bench.

 

She dabbed his face with her towel. *She's so caring.* woohyun thought. "I'll go run back for sunggyu oppa first,wait." jessica said. She found sunggyu putting his hands just below his right rib,almost ripping in out. "Ohh,oppa!" jessica ran to him and brought him to the bench where woohyun was sitting.

 

"Drink some,it helps relieve the pain abit." jessica said as she frantically wiped sunggyu's sweat with nessa's towel that she snatched. "Feeling better?"jessica asked as she looked at woohyun and sunggyu.  Then,they walked back to destination's dorm to go bathe.

 

When they were all done,they got into the van and went to destination's practice room. When they reached,they went with their mentors for some training. "So jessica,to be a good leader,you need to be strict,don't give in easily even if you like that particular group member." sunggyu said.

 

Jessica gave him the O.O look. "I mean,if she's close to you or something" sunggyu laughed. "Awh. Ok!" jessica said. "To sing better,always practice with a piano and stuffs." sunggyu smiled. "Awhh,arrasseo!^^" she smiled. Then infinite gave a performance for destination. "So,you have to be energetic and lively!"sunggyu said after they finished. Then destination did kara's step for them. *Ohh,pretty!!!* woohyun and sunggyu thought. 

 

That night,they went for dinner. Then had a walk at a nearby park. "Dinner was good!" jessica said. "Ye." woohyun answered. "Oppa,why so quiet!" jessica chuckled. She and woohyun had already walked much further ahead,leaving the rest of infinite behind. "Ahh,jessica ssi,have you heard of,an oppa liking the dongsaeng story?" woohyun asked. "Aniyo(no)."jessica said,confused.

 

"Well,let me Tell you. One day,there was this oppa who met a girl. She came to audition,and they had to live together with their groups,until the girl's group debuted. The oppa thought he would never find anyone like his crush,but he met that girl anyway. He realised he Liked her,but it would be Ridiculous for him to like someone who is so much younger than him. But he doesn't care at all about other people's opinions,because he likes her a lot. But he saw the girl wiping another man's face while they were jogging and got really jealous. But he still likes her,no matter what." then woohyun turned to jessica.

 

"Jessica ssi,do you know now,who's the oppa,and who's the dongsaeng?" woohyun asked as he held her chin then kissed her. "Oppa,im too young,and i don't want anti fans before i even debut. Oppa,i hope you understand. Although i've been in relationships,i still don't know what love really means. Oppa,im sorry." jessica said as she walked away.

 

The rest of the group saw what happened between them and felt so awkward. "GUYS! Let's Watch a movie!" jessica screamed then laughed. She couldn't control her emotions and tried to act happy.  She was sad that woohyun liked seungyeon and thought that woohyun probably was confessing to her to get over Seungyeon.

 

Later that night,jessica went in to sleep.